Valet reject my car?

Weichien

hi bros. would like to know if a valet can reject your car? I have a dinner 8/8/07 at a hotel at orchard road.

and was very late already around 7.45 so just proceed to the valet parking. come out of the car with my keys on.

they ask me to drive to the car park my self. saying that there is still lot of lots left there.

is it that my car is not posh enough to park there? or the car that are allow to park there must be bmw posh lambo Ferrari.

↡ Advertisement

hi bros. would like to know if a valet can reject your car? I have a dinner 8/8/07 at a hotel at orchard road.

and was very late already around 7.45 so just proceed to the valet parking. come out of the car with my keys on.

they ask me to drive to the car park my self. saying that there is still lot of lots left there.

is it that my car is not posh enough to park there? or the car that are allow to park there must be bmw posh lambo Ferrari.

which hotel?

whats your ride?

whats the plate number? Single digit? Rare plate number?

how's your dressing?

and importantly, how's your attitude? appeared confident, someone big-shot?

i see alot of ferrari parking there. the 1 nearest cine.

yea.

i drive a slant "H"

i was like WTBFU

my tough is a slant "H" still shiny look good.

maybe that is the bellboy hor.

but got valet.anyone encounter this before.

To me, i personally dont advice my parents to do valet. Cause you dunno wad they do to the car.

Once i was at some hotel, forgot. I was at the lobby. Then the valet took over a GS300 and the guests entered the hotel, and i stood to watch.

The freaking valet, burned rubber and sped off from the entrance and just floored the acc. I was like WAO IM NOT LETTING VALETS TOUCH MY LATIO AND CEFIRO lah.

So, its more of a once bitten twice shy, except that it didnt happen to me at all.

I personally ask my dad to park the car by himself. Valets can chuck the car anywhere, and must still pay min 5 bucks... I pay the per entry of 3 or 4 bucks, can park car properly, why not ?

My 2 pounds worth.

yah hor, if i valet. kana ferarri also like that. Gs300 ah.

i will tour orchard 1st.

or go round about with valet brothers.

hahaha

↡ Advertisement