Bi-monthly Sale of Established Estates

Hiphiphoray

Got any ppl put hope in tis bor ?

The latest update i see from the HDB website. 7342 applicants for 354 flats. The thing is....application closes only on 16th Aug.....the final applicants will swallon even more. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTO...S?strSystem=WIC

The town im interested in(toa payoh) has only 2 x 5 rooms flats on offer.

Gosh.....must be damnnnnnn buddy lucky then can get it. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

isn't this direct sale from hdb? not resale market so prices not so inflated... but i'm not sure if hdb has made any price adjustments (read: increase) given current market conditions...

I've registered, now hoping for a good short que number....

My targeted area of AMK, Bishan and Toa Payoh got 25 units only, and out of this 25 units only 6 units is available to chinese...unimpressed.gif

The latest update i see from the HDB website. 7342 applicants for 354 flats. The thing is....application closes only on 16th Aug.....the final applicants will swallon even more.

Imagine, that means HDB received $73,420 (figure still increasing) for processing 354 units.... That's quite a substantial earning. sly.gif

Neutral Newbie

Gd luck to u! Hope you get a good Q no.

The property boom has made many esp lower-income more unable to afford a house.I really wonder what will happen to our next generation.It would may takes them whole life work to pay off housing loan.

HDB oso making a tidy profit selling these houses..c dat most of the prices oso went up quite abit..some houses like built in 1977 oso sell so high..

the onli ting appealing about buying from HDB is dat we can take loan of the whole valuation amount..

I've oso applied...interested in the east area..

buyin from HDB these days is like steppin into 4D shop..pay a small amount & buy a chance 2 strike.. [thumbsdown]

its part of the masterplan..2 make us work till we can't work no more..

using our $$ pay off loan..

wait later bcum like US style where all rent their apartments rather than buy..

Neutral Newbie

flat is getting smaller..price is getting higher

I pity younger generation who has little cpf and savings.Life's getting tougher.Those who had already bought a flat are lucky.

My friends had tried apply for several HDB walk-in but always end up getting lousy Q no.Is it so difficult to get a flat? [shakehead]

most likely those 2 x 5rm is on low floor which people have rejected.

So getting the front of the queue doesn't means there's plenty of good unit to go around. [:/]

Bro,

You still waiting?

All the best.... [thumbsup]

But at the same time, pop over 4D shop and buy toto as well..

If you strike, you might not need HDB [sly]

Getting a flat is not difficult, it's the process to get a chance to select your flat. [:/]

In short, got money and no supply.. [sweatdrop]

price is crazy, i will give it a missed. 4 room flat at queenstown second level cost 300k++. somemore left over units on second and third level

sinkies are spoilt. everyone rush for central area of course big competition and high price. then complain and complain saying too ex. heck, walk in at jurong anytime also can get! but greedy sinkies only want central so that in 5 years time, hope to sell for 2x or maybe 3x the price! i have no pity on these people. hope they never get a flat!

heard that these flats are not new, and are repossessed by HDB as previous owners are not able to pay for the flats.

any idea whether this is true?

wah bro. i somehow dont agree with you leh..

there is still people who want to get a flat near their parents but then in the end cannot get.

i want the sengkang area also sold out.

damn i damn tulan this balloting scheme

↡ Advertisement