Bi-monthly Sale of Established Estates

Hiphiphoray

but if he wanted to buy,he would had bought it when it was 5-6 years ago...think that flat already sold..but it ture that that unit got ppl commit sucide

helo roverboy, how the person commit suicide in that unit?I talked to one aunty, she said previous owner moved out monhs ago. I think that unit very famous liao, if not y it seem many neighbours know abt it...sweatdrop.gif

↡ Advertisement

heard is jump down from the flat...you making me goosebump liao...actually i got a friend living in that blk also,yet to talk to her regarding this

ya u r right! during June Bi-mthly, 2 loansharks units also taken up quite fast! I think these dun bother them at all.As for haunted flat, it's up to individual if they believe in these...maybe only after kena disturbed then they sell back to hdb again...keke...like wat the neighbour told me, many people move in and out again

i was having abit goosebumps too when I was there just now.I stood at the door and called my frd to describe her the place.Was thinkng what if I knock the door, would I hear any response tongue.gif.But the view is nice.

the neighbour also just passed away..the funeral downstair giving me goosebumps too.

wah wah....

one person say vacated for months

the other one say vacted for years...

so the person, who said vacated for months one, saw "who" living there previously??? [sweatdrop]

or all bullsh*t one? like I said...the neighbours wanna keep it for themselves or relatives.

these are the things HDB aunites/uncles do wor... [laugh]

Edited by Bonjoey

from the way I talked to that aunty, I think she's not lying coz she seem very uncertain, and told me she heard all these from her in-law.Her unit is about 6-7 doors away.

ya lor..actually is up to the person who wanted to buy to believe or not..for me i rather believe it.cos i ask not 1 but 2 person for verification..think my MIL would like us to stay near her place,think she would not cook up a story also

do u have any goosebumps when u went to see this flat?Do u noticed the neighbours all have some religous stuff hanging at their door?

I wonder how long was the suicide,maybe should perform some cleansing rituals in that unit.I'm qute skeptical about old flats that are sold back to HDB.

The newer flats at old airport rd not bad too, just diagonally opp kallang mac..maybe u can consider the resale flat there , if any.

when i was there i dun have goosebump..but i did saw a couple there to see see also...i went down 1 floor to see any wording on the wall from loanshark,then i talk to the uncle beside the unit..but i did saw he got quite a few religous stuffs in his house.

queue number 228... selection on monday....

ideal unit in tanglin got snapped up

i dun like punggol...i stay south for the whole of my life...go where also 5-10 min only...ask me go punggol means ask me go stay up in the mountains...

looks like its resale or the next bi-monthly for me....

Oh man..i would be jumping for joy if i got ur kinda num...pity its not transferable...if not can buy from u.. [sly]