"Catch me if you can" scammer chabut?

Dipstick

Neutral Newbie

The suspect scammer, Goh Chin Soo, did not show up in court to answer the 20+ charges against him. It's reported in ST. Maybe he chabut already leaving his aunt to lose the $40,000 bail...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Relistically speaking...it may be a better option to run-road.

Getting charged, sent to jail and declared bankrupt is almost a dead end in Singapore.

I don't know how long one can easily get out of bankruptcy, especially one with a convict status. This society is not so comforting for a person who went to jail before.

Yes there are many cases of made good convicts....but those are the few and lucky ones only.

It may be better for him to start a new life in Malaysia or vietnam under a false name. With his scheming ways...I am sure he will be smarter and not get caught so easily again.

Neutral Newbie

You may be right. This type of people are very resourceful and cunning. He may now be in another country using another name but I hope he is caught soon.

Neutral Newbie
[rolleyes] please don't sound so approving of what he's done...he has also left his aunt to show cause why the 40k in bail should not be forfeited..which in this case, i think most definitely will be...

[laugh] U watch too many movies. With no money where can u hide?

Even Richard Yong run-no-road. If u dare con ppl, u must face the reality when u get caught.

Maybe, he is just taking the opportunity to play "catch me if you can" again...... laugh.gif

Might be... But his days are numbered... Might as well face the music rather than run and get a heavier sentence...

Well, for starters that aunt of his deserve to get what she gets....afterall, even his own parents or siblings won't give a hoot to this farking axxhole, so why in the world would she cough up $40K bail for him?

Moronic? [laugh]

So now she show cause time also no excuse and forfeit bail for sure!

Not worth to run after only scamming a few Ks, want to flee, flee after scamming millions then enjoy life elsewhere....both also run foul of the law, might as well make full use of it and scam millions then run [sly]

One sentence for that guy: You caused the mess, you eat the sh|t!

Why should his aunt bear the $40k loss for his mistake?

This kind of ppl no heart at all and has no balls to face the consequences of his crime.

He was supposed to have sold stuff on car forums. He took the money and never showed up with the promised stuff. When people exposed him on the forums (I believe it is SHC), he taunted them with a "Catch Me if You Can". Well, it became a police case (cheating) and he was collared.