Benefit to those who travel NORTH but always wanted to know

Meecar

go barbieland must drive only daytime, come to nite better keep out of sight except go back woodlands

Dunno leh.

I go MY often n regularly drive at night. Sometimes in early hours of morning even. Prob by that time, all the bad pple hv gone to sleep. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

No leh, 6-8 Abangs doing road block 180km from Johor at NSH. Dark dark area at around 4am. They very hardworking one.

Dunno leh.

I go MY often n regularly drive at night. Sometimes in early hours of morning even. Prob by that time, all the bad pple hv gone to sleep. [laugh]

No leh, 6-8 Abangs doing road block 180km from Johor at NSH. Dark dark area at around 4am. They very hardworking one.

Hahaha. Doing overtime cos need RM fr Hari Raya or someones wedding coming? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

got a ticket on the way back to tuas at about 11pm, barely 3km away from the last petrol kiosk

You were speeding?

stretch after the second toll from the North-South highway heading towards 2nd link always have speed trap. Please drive within the speed limit after that second toll. I know the road is quite straight and we are tempted to speed as reaching our homeland but these a*&hole are always waiting for you.

stretch after the second toll from the North-South highway heading towards 2nd link always have speed trap. Please drive within the speed limit after that second toll. I know the road is quite straight and we are tempted to speed as reaching our homeland but these a*&hole are always waiting for you.

err... try to not speed after machap area...

Anyway, those who speed must be speeding way above 110, which they deserve to get a ticket. I've been driving about 120, so far no problem at all....

Anyway, those who speed must be speeding way above 110, which they deserve to get a ticket. I've been driving about 120, so far no problem at all....

so far 120 is quite safe

no stop you and "gung hi fatt choy" and ask for RM50 ang bao?

think the TP in bolehland is paid quite lowly... i think a few hundred ringgit per month only...

so far 120 is quite safe

I drive 140, he say I speeding at 127, drive 110, also kennah at 127, got 1 time I Tulan, drive at 80, all the way from jpo back to tuas, guess what.......also kennah at 127. I can still recognise the same face.

When my wife just got her license, she still using the temp paper license before they send her the official one, the officer see English word blurr....kennah issue last warning.....

I drive 140, he say I speeding at 127, drive 110, also kennah at 127, got 1 time I Tulan, drive at 80, all the way from jpo back to tuas, guess what.......also kennah at 127. I can still recognise the same face.

lol same here..

Drove 180 - 200 --> TP said 120

Drove 100 - 110 --> TP said 130

i always reset my GPS speed at certain junction of the NSE....especially after turning towards 2nd link....

Maybe must buy one of those in-car cameras with time stamp and point it to the speedometer. But where go time to fight with them in malaysian courts.

Maybe must buy one of those in-car cameras with time stamp and point it to the speedometer. But where go time to fight with them in malaysian courts.

[thumbsup] to your post!

Innocent drivers with such opportunity should not simply dismiss such ideas unless the one does not mind being victimised (if indeed innocent of speeding). Hence, in-car cameras with such features which shows time, date, speed traveled should be:

a) Configured correctly

b) Use it to their advantage

Cheers! and drive safe! [wave]