VERY SLOW internet connection

Passion

anybody using singnet here?Do you experience slow in connection except connecting to singnet DNS?I got slow connection to sgcarmart and can't even connect to blog.why is this so?

↡ Advertisement

try alternate control delete, goto process and see what processes is taking memory

do not delete any, esp those marked system

u can try to google the particular name to know if it is a malware.

Aiya, dun 动不动就要change provider la... every service provider got their time when their service to the public is not too efficient, as long as they rectify it then ok liao.... unless it happen several times a year.. then maybe consider changing provider....

yea i second gantan.

i was using singnet. then i found it slow. switched. and switched. and switched.

seems that the other side is always faster..

anybody using singnet here?Do you experience slow in connection except connecting to singnet DNS?I got slow connection to sgcarmart and can't even connect to blog.why is this so?

Yes .... I experienced the same thing too .... [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

i heard from a friend who call the technical support when he's experiencing slow connection. i also using green side.. but not affected ley.. anyway.. he stays in tampines area..

mine also slow. surf mcf also took sometimes to open up the page. [shakehead]

With starhub, I am also experiencing slow connection since monday and even now. I note that it's the iexplorer.exe that's eating the mem. But what the heck is that?

yes! I've been experiencing slow connection for the past week. Thot that it was only me but i guess not nw. Crap...lousy Singnet. Grrrrr..... [thumbsdown]

Btw i'm also living in Tampines