How to Pass Inspection (for people who have Hello Kitty Sports pipes or other "mod")

Xiao_qiang

[lipsrsealed]

I would like to check

When you have non stock exhaust pipes, do you guys pass your inspection easily?

I need to send my EP80 (with not passable pipe) in for check soon so as to renew my road tax.

Anyway to pass without spending big money.

Any advices or comments? [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

I heard and read from forums and it seems that its possible to reward certain people who probably work in a related industry, who will send vehicles for inspections that might or could be rigged. And passing the inspection without any hassle of changing or tampering with the car's existing setup.

I heard this nominal reimburstment to that friendly and helpful person, is in the same range as a starhub cable TV standard package.

How true this is, i can't ascertain. [lipsrsealed]

disclaimer: I do not condone to such acts. Only sharing what i've read in other forums/websites. [grouphug]

Well, we have heard these rumors. Whether it be true or not, we cant tell you as we ourselves do not know. We've heard people mentioning.. but thats about it.

Personally.. and advise from us is to follow the law. Safer and less hassle. [thumbsup]

should change inspection to yearly so that pple cannot exploit the loophole and add all sort of illegal mod that may endanger themselves and others