Where provide engraving services?

Macross1

hmm.. its free when u buy online.. but only got to send request during the process of buying online.. u want to try those trophy shops? they should be able to do it..

There's a gift shops located on either the 3 or 4th level of Cineleisure that does such engraving. A lot of jewellery shops, including Tiffany goes to them. Charges is not too expensive and they have various font and sizes for you to chose.

Shop is located near to the lift and toilet area.

need new GF to buy tiffany meh?

new one hor, I wouldn't spend such money coz the investment is uncleared [sly]

Anyway, most jewellery shops will not be able to engrave small lettering themselves, thus they pass it to such shops to do it and apparently, not many in S'pore do it or at least, most major jewellery will recommend or go to them directly.

investment uncleared ar.. give her something big to make everything clearer.. [laugh][laugh]

true la.. cause nowadays jewelry shops this days don't own their own workshop/factory anymore.. they get "OEM" from others..

u want "oem" stuff? i think i got lobang... [sly]

got a friend who does sales for this kind of 'oem' jewelry stuff to the shops u see outside.. i not sure about details as she just started working not too long ago..