Your info leaked by NTUC Income

Osiris

my personal experience ntuc income has been positive and pleasant. they are prompt in response in my queries and they always provide good customer service. i believe this matter could be an isolated case... take it easy people! sunny.giflaugh.gif

bro, do you know how much time/effort/money my company spend so that such screw up don't happen?

It reflects VERY badly on the company, please don't try to water it down.

maybe you are not in the IT line, such things happened not of glitches, it happen because not enough effort was put in designing/testing the system. I.E. CARELESS

I almost wanted to say negligence.

Isolated case of this nature is unforgiveable.

The mistake most likely arises from inadequate security design in the system.

I don't think it's an honest mistake when you are careless

Most likely same person

She/He Creates this first at 8.32pm, post and log off

Skydiver Title: Neutral Newbie Status: Registered User Registered: Aug 23, 2007, 8:32 PM Last Logon: Aug 23, 2007, 8:33 PM Posts: 1 (1.0 per day)

then creates another one after going off for a piss at 8.45pm

Jolene Title: Neutral Newbie Status: Registered User Registered: Aug 23, 2007, 8:45 PM Last Logon: Aug 23, 2007, 8:58 PM

Must be relatives of Aunty Lucy

What to do ?

Probably designed by some Ah-neh and Cheena programers who give a f**k about their work quality.

The most the head of dept will do is chopped them off and hired another bunch of the same substandard level.

And this will go on and on when sh*t happens.

Ya...to be fair, everybody do make mistake, as long they take feedback and prompt in retifying the problem, we shall not be too harsh, this could be an isolated case.

Me too so far with good experience with NTUC Income, they are prompt in response and good in customer service. [inlove]

you are a clone leh... grammar and sentence structure and tone is like skydiver. [thumbsdown]

in mcf, we hate clones... dun be some cxxxxxe c@rlube clones, so much so that cxxxxxe is censored.. next time your NTUC also censored [laugh]

anyway, i dun give ntuc my business.. AXA for my car insurance.. best and cheaper than NTUC, and even better perks and coverage...

NTUC [thumbsdown][shakehead]

my personal experience ntuc income has been positive and pleasant. they are prompt in response in my queries and they always provide good customer service. i believe this matter could be an isolated case... take it easy people! [sunny][laugh]

clone, get lost...

Ya...to be fair, everybody do make mistake, as long they take feedback and prompt in retifying the problem, we shall not be too harsh, this could be an isolated case.

Me too so far with good experience with NTUC Income, they are prompt in response and good in customer service. [inlove]

tell ur sup to look into its internal affairs... [gossip] maybe this matter will be in the news tomorrow?

say ST forum?.... rem the Reagen lee incident? it started off in MCF [sweatdrop] dun underestimate the power of MCF [sweatdrop][sly]

↡ Advertisement