*new* Nissan X-Trail

Djcoolmax

Okay lah Interior quite okay except the funny weird side air vents which are out of place.

But heng spore is gonna get the QashKai... Looks nicer IMHO.

this car looks like it was trying to copy a Land Rover Discovery

looks so boxy ....totally departs from the Murano...maybe Nissan wants people who like asthetics to buy the murano and people who want a chunky muscle look to buy the X trail [:)]

air vents looks like an after thought. they forgot need aircon vents in the car and last minute added them.in my opinion nt tat great. prefer older model.

Neutral Newbie

Yes it is a better car to buy, recently Nissan road show in Suntec i got the chance to speak to some of them.

Seems that when qashgai launch the selling price will be almost close to x-trail.

[angel]

Neutral Newbie

One thing I find really awkward are the tyres. They look too small and narrow given the large body. Wider and larger tyres will make better match.

seems to be designed with the american markets in mind. the shape of the car is quite "hard", unlike those soft curves which we can see on most jap cars.

since when nissan produce a CVT engine

and pray tell, how u know that the Qashqai engine or the CVT gearbox is not good by looking that just the specs only? [rolleyes]

my 2 cents.

the Qashqai/Dualis will arrive in October and it's expected to hit the showrooms by November. Estimated price: $85000 +-

Edited by Carcraze

The front looks like some china car. And those wheels look so small it's comical. For goodness sake this is a SUV, and SUV are supposed to have big wheels! And what's up with the extra piece protruding out of the dashboard?

↡ Advertisement