S'porean slashed, carjacked at JB petrol station

Gadgeter

In today Newpaper, they put the blame on Indonesia gangs operating in JB. Ha Ha Ha...... what a lame excuse. [hur][hur][hur]

If the polis in MY are as effective as the way they stopped SG cars for who knows what offences, the Indonesia gangs should had put in bars long ago. [furious][furious]

One moment, they put the blame on SG gangster who are leading the group in MY and now, Indonesia gangs. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead] When will they blame their ineffective polis force.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
Saw the following report in Asiaone.

http://www.asiaone.com/A1Home/A1Home.html

Does anyone have more info about this?

S'porean slashed, carjacked at JB petrol station

Chopper attack took place next to police station; captured on closed-circuit TV.

The victim chose to play JB Roulette by going there and nearly lose his life. Each time anyone goes to JB, he is aware of the risks and deserves the consequences........

People still driving in as usual and I'm typing this message in JB. Up to you, you can choose not to go in and no one will stop you.

Regards,

For what you know, its happen at a petrol station infront of their polis station.

At 4.00am, most of them (polis officers) are sleeping...... [mad][mad][mad]

3-5 yrs back a MY boss ever told me that they tried calling polis when the heard thieves stealing goods from a nearby factory and the polis can't be bothered even the polis station is less than 1km away

yes kelpie, it just needs to happen once and it will change one's life forever...

period.

likewise, the person visits JB regularly.. no matter how much safety precautions u undertake, if it happens, it will just change one's life forever...

i prefer not to play the JB roulette, family safety matters more...

Edited by Weixiang_06

agreed with u WeiXiang

it doesn't matters that it didn't happens to us in the past, how regulary we had visited JB before & taken all precautions, it needs only to happen once... in the future or near future.

my friends & colleauges often ask... why don't u go JB

petrol cheap cheap... makan cheap cheap... wash car cheap cheap... everything cheap cheap... worth every cents.

perhaps in the future IF safety do improve in JB then i may consider... dropping by once in a while in a group.

if not... it's no worth taking the risk... just because of saving afew dollars.

if we loves your family & love ones, why do we want to compromise their safety & our own?

For what you know, its happen at a petrol station infront of their polis station.

At 4.00am, most of them (polis officers) are sleeping...... [mad][mad][mad]

the stations are actually at least 800M away from the stations with rows of shophouses in between.

at 3am, go to any place in SG near police station and you wun see any police anyway, so if kana rob/ slash/ killed also no one will come to rescue...

everywhere in the world is the same lah, at those wee hour, stay at home lah... take risk to go out and kana rob liao then KPKB for what?

Any idea if this petrol station is the one near to the JB custom after the caltex petrol station?

From the photo, it should be the one directly opposite the JB custom.

Juz like a small kid, mom say dun play with knife as knife sharp, kid dun care go and play, play a few times nv kena cut, but sway sway one day while playing kena cut and bleed and suffer in pain den they start to know tat knife is sharp.

Edited by Curahee

I pay all my fuel purchases at the pump with the credit card. That is how I minimize the risk. We got the exchange rate advantage. No need to squeeze extra MYR by paying cash that requires you to walk to the counter.

Judging from the replies here, Singaporeans are babies. From the cradle to the grave, we need the gahment to save us. We need diapers and are completely helpless in dealing with any sort of environment.

agreed with u WeiXiang

it doesn't matters that it didn't happens to us in the past, how regulary we had visited JB before & taken all precautions, it needs only to happen once... in the future or near future.

my friends & colleauges often ask... why don't u go JB

petrol cheap cheap... makan cheap cheap... wash car cheap cheap... everything cheap cheap... worth every cents.

perhaps in the future IF safety do improve in JB then i may consider... dropping by once in a while in a group.

if not... it's no worth taking the risk... just because of saving afew dollars.

if we loves your family & love ones, why do we want to compromise their safety & our own?

1. Yes, it is cheaper to do whatever you want in MY. I somehow find it less stressful to be in MY than in SG during a weekend. So it is not always about $ and cents.

2. If scare this and scare that, then better don't drive and stay at home.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement