S'porean slashed, carjacked at JB petrol station

Gadgeter

hey that's my favorite songs for now

too bad the author/singer of the song got caught, a talent is wasted

========

These young guy is really talented. But i think he had over do it.

If u had listen to one of his rap about he can speak 6 langauges. He's looking for trouble....He talk about our "great one" is no different with "Mr Mao" and they are "kawan"..... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

I have friends going in as often as twice a week and never heard them saying any danger or whatsoever.....

Convenience and dream comes at a price.....

========

As what "MCF" kawan had said, it's really depend where u go and what time u had step into the "uncharted land".

Sounds scary but it won't stop Sillyporeans from going to JB. Everyone thinks it won't happen to me or the odds are that someone else will have a bad day there not me. But it only needs to happen once and you won't forget it for the rest of your life.
best is to boycott jb [laugh][laugh]

Do you have a better suggestion? Each time such thing poped up, sure got people say boycott one. The question is does it work? If doesn't work, whats the point of bringing it up?

Regards,

mouth say LP song, words are cheap [laugh]

the mentality of most pple, like new york can boycott liao, even sdyney also not that safe, worst still south africa, hmm... maybe should just stay in SG. The environment is too comfortable, including my wife. but i have a friend, she took her baby girl of 6 mths old to Nepal [dizzy][dizzy] that was quite an extreme [laugh][laugh]

is it? i've not heard that before. do u have the link? [thumbsup]

i like the muar song too [nod]

he's really very talented [nod]

if only he didn't make the negaraku and made other songs instead [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

some personel protection gadget when going into JB??

i came across some shop in JB selling pepper spray, but no sure how useful is that?

a baseball bat in the car boot just in case, but may not be in time to open the boot and fight off the robbers and if going to pump petrol carrying a baseball bat people will think i am the robber instead..

golf clubs, pools cue all are good self defence tools

To defend and run. For against an sharp weapon, try wrap your hand and arm in your coat or thick scarf may buy some time to counter attack.

Neutral Newbie

[reply Well, we didn't really save much although their petrol price is half much cheaper than what we have in Singapore.

The money we save on petrol had actually went spending on thing likes pirated DVD, makan and shopping on their super marts....... [blush][/reply]

Well, that is already savings liao - you just converted cash that will be gobbled up by the CMI petrol companies in SG into something else useful. [thumbsup]

[reply]

just curious if i retaliate back and kill the two robbers would i be convicted, i trying to defend myself as i am the victim..

I do not study law, but I think you might be.

Can anyone confirm?

Neutral Newbie

All such gadgets are illegal in singapore... Dont get them ...

just put a metal rod - preferably 1" in diameter for easy grip ... or u can wrap those grip thing for tennis racquet ..around the grip area... then put it under your seat

if u tie the grip thing properly you can make a bulge to protect your hand from a sliding knife ... for more pro ...can go solder special plates

Edited by Wolverman

[sweatdrop] agree. if the crook rushes u when u are out of yr car.. then jialat liao

u probably need something small.. maybe a small wrench/spanner in yr pocket [:p]

pepper spray will probably only work in close proximity

Maybe bcos at the wee hour, likely there is no check on fuel gauge on singapore custom side, so go in with empty tank and pump petrol lor.... work? work till 3am in jaybee?? bluff who? i dont think jb people work so hard till that wee hour... [shakehead]

On 4th Aug, Sat morning 3am, I drove into JB to top up fuel. There is check at the SG custom!!! I had only half tank. Who say 3am no check one???

the stations are actually at least 800M away from the stations with rows of shophouses in between.

at 3am, go to any place in SG near police station and you wun see any police anyway, so if kana rob/ slash/ killed also no one will come to rescue...

everywhere in the world is the same lah, at those wee hour, stay at home lah... take risk to go out and kana rob liao then KPKB for what?

Stay at home in SG also not safe!!! Tis guy kena stab 10 times when he was staying at home in SG.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,...,140072,00.html?