S'porean slashed, carjacked at JB petrol station

Gadgeter

just curious if i retaliate back and kill the two robbers would i be convicted, i trying to defend myself as i am the victim..

it depends on your intention and the situation. if u retaliate and u somehow accidently kill BOTH robbers, then u have to somehow prove it was accidental and in self defence

seriously, If u manage to accidently kill both robbers, then chances are that u probably be charged for manslaughter not murder

↡ Advertisement

I put on my best smile n behaviour as I approach the spot check counter.

The custom officer say "Wow, half tank only. Next time at least 3/4 tank."

I said "Thk U, SIR!!!"

He waved me off n I zoomed away b4 he changed his mind!!!

That was a very close shave!!! [laugh]

Edited by Adrianli

most of time if the needle above half tank mark ok one.... next time u kana tell him next time again lor.... so many nxt time and next time never come so next time lah.... wah piang so many next time here.... so how many next time are there? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

In was reported recently in the newspaper and its happen at Makorta Parade car park, Malacca. Boys approach your car to sell lottery tickets and claim that you won a lottery for RM50,000/-. Have to claim from office and they board the car and refused to come down. Couple drove to shop and held for 3 hours and forced to buy cooking pots, vaccum cleaner.... etc to claim the prize. Ended paying closed to $5000/- to secure release.

Although couple able to claim the lost money after countless report to police on both side but one thing that sucks me is that the case can be settled by promise to refund but to issue a letter of settlement to the MY police so as not to take action against the group. Like that also can [:p][:p][:p] MY boleh, their Polis lagi boleh [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Whether you armed your vehicle with rod, spanner, pepper spray....etc or not make no differents. Only way is stop going in to MY.

My point was there are still checks for 3/4 tank even at 3am. SG side very hardworking. That nite, MY side custom was a ghost town. Stamp passport, pay toll n u r in.

I always keep to 3/4 tank when I drive in. That time was my honest mistake n told to move on. [laugh]

Actually I was planning a Cameron Highland trip for early Oct wif wife. She heard from her fren abt tis slashing news, she refused to go n dont let me go also.

I tried to convince her but she wont hear of it. I miss Cameron Highlands, the last time I was there was 1990 World Cup time. [crazy]

Years ago where I often travel to MY, I would act blur & innocent and just tell them sorry, I really forget that my tank is only half full. I will ask next, how do I make a U turn to SG to refuel (as the custom check is after the immigration booth). [sly]

They would than say OK, next time cannot and let me through. [lipsrsealed]

But now, no way of me going to MY with so many crimes inside. Six years since. [shakehead][shakehead]

I was to book the rooms at Strawberry Resort from Asiarooms at S$84 only yesterday. But on Sunday nite, she stopped me from booking the rooms.

I told her the car stolen was new car, our car 3yr old liao.

She say there many many crime, I rebutt that MY is a big country compare to SG, so its many compared to SG.

She still refuse to go leh. [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Hey, I was at Frasier's Hills during that time also. Watching world cup in a cool and cosy environment. Miss Frasier's Hill so much [inlove].

Same here, wife refuse to go because of the high crime rate and one best excuse is our ride is tinted so, do not want to be stopped along the highway for nothing and pay RM300 fine. [:p][:p][:p]

When things happened, there is always 2 sides of thing that might induced it. Flounting your wealth, bad intention, false sense of security etc....not just in JB...Had an experience where I witnessed an execution of the passenger in a car by a motorcyclist in South America. Just pray for protections.

just curious if i retaliate back and kill the two robbers would i be convicted, i trying to defend myself as i am the victim..

If those 2 robbers are mafia gang member, if u no charges, u also muz worry whether u will be hack next time on the street or not.

Detour abit......

just met a friend of mine working in custom (just quit recently).

Was told by him that it's quite scary during night in the booth stamping the incoming driver passport.

Got many times when he checking at the backseat of car to make sure there wasn't any smugglers hidding behind. He ended seeing "things" he not suppose to see.

↡ Advertisement