S'porean slashed, carjacked at JB petrol station

Gadgeter

"They had driven across at about 3am in his eight- month-old Honda Civic."

What the hell they are doing at 3am in JB?

my exact sentiments.

Maybe bcos at the wee hour, likely there is no check on fuel gauge on singapore custom side, so go in with empty tank and pump petrol lor.... work? work till 3am in jaybee?? bluff who? i dont think jb people work so hard till that wee hour... [shakehead]

======================

Maybe he working in a pub or nightclub line? Makan places also might b closing about that time. Maybe he is a bouncer in a club & was marked by some pple he offended b4?

We may not have the whole story here. [sly]

↡ Advertisement

I am not being racial. I am saying by nature and historically they are more ruthless ... I may be wrong but the information i gather and experience tells me so

=======================

The indonesians can also b quite dangerous. The thais also don't think twice about beating or killing someone.

Ya, he is consider lucky this time not been killed. Think pumping petrol next to the police station is save, think again. Gangsters over there like to challenge local police there... [sweatdrop]

====================

Not so. The real police r quite tough & can strike fear in many of those hard-core gangsters. Only those peanut police we see riding on those honda cubs r not feared by them.

I saw an operation at abt 3am where the detectives were rounding up some suspects. The tough looking thugs were really frightened. They prob get beaten senseless when nobody can see them.

only idiots go in pump petrol at 3am, courting your own death. Somemore his wife dare to GO OPPOSITE to buy TIBITS! Good lord! i dun even dare to leave my car when i am in JB pumping Petrol!

Guys, pls don risk ur own life by going in so late. i have witness robbers who rode motorbikes and wait outside petrol kiosk, ride in once the owner goes to the counter to pay money and peek inside the car!

Even the Cashier lock out their Glass door!

This is especially true for those more ulu Petrol kiosk, i seen this at the Shell along the main road.

Stay Alert.

My friend who drives a 3 series told me if he ever going to JB he will buy a Hyundai emblem and stick around his car .. that way robber wont even look or come close - will it work?

Maybe can set up stall to sell emblem or a Dress your car service

====================

U think MY robber is so stupid? Maybe that why many pple get robbed & beaten. They underestimate those robbers too much. [sweatdrop]

what slow.

heard their proton more powerful den evo ah.

or zhing with evo engine. [shakehead]

====================

Their h'way pursuit protons have evo heart inside. [sly]

the robbers are crazy!!!!!!!!!!! furious.gif

just to steal car why have to use chopper, this people must be high on drugs lah. somemore they're disregard for the law is unbeliveable, don't know whether it is plain stupidity or bravery or craziness to commite such a violent crime next to police station, but i guess they also know how incompetent ther own policenmen are.

Singapore should set up police station in malaysia to protect singaporeans who go in man.

Send our SAF in better, and make JB part of sg [laugh]

=========================

Like that who want to go there anymore? Mostly everything will b expensive & no exciting entertainment anymore. Might as well stay in SG & b bored & poor. [smallcry]

other than petrol that's 50% cheaper, there are also:

1. 70% cheaper ciggy..

2, 50% cheaper massage

3. 50% cheaper seafood..

4. 60% cheaper kopi,

5. 40% cheaper hong kong style cafe

6. 80% cheaper car parking

7. knowing that i no need pay tax there, yet things are cheaper, whereas here, pay tax, but yet everything else must pay pay and pay double than those in jaybee.. this point alone makes my bloodboil so very unwilling to spend $$ in singapore

======================

WELL SAID. [thumbsup]

My advise.. Don't go JB at all. What is it in JB that sdyou can't find in Sgp. Even if there is, is it worth the risk? i know we do have many singaporeans travelling back and forth JB who "escaped" unscathed but you never know when you will become the next victim.

just my 2 cents..

maybe can arrange to go jb with bros in mcf who wants to go jb big group. they sure scare scare mah.

=====================

Hahaha. I think 1 big group of MCFers also run if 1 fierce looking robber come to them with a parang in 1 hand & a chopper in the other. Correct. Be honest & admit lah. [laugh]

judging from the report, even if one keep baseball bat in the car also no use. No time to reaction..

Now, what can we learnt from this? Should one start running away from the car if one faces the same situation?

I think we can only learn to scream like charbor [laugh][laugh][laugh]

They are in the dark while we are in the light, 'Fang Bu Sheng Fang' [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Bring si mi baseball bat, tua spanner also useless ... IMHO [:/]

=======================

Maybe u bring out a samurai sword they think twice. [sweatdrop]

means it's of no effect practicing.

no change at all.

alyah be like singapore is the best. everyone equal everything same. same treatment.

========================

U sure? Here they rob u & u cannot even report police. [lipsrsealed]

den must fight the case to court lor.

or take super long time to claim.

1 time my bro's jag sovereign got wrack by a tree which fall on the car.

cannot claim. keep on fight until at last claim 70%

=======================

How fast was the tree going when it hit the Jag? Maybe can classify under "failing to keep a proper lookout b4 falling". [rolleyes]

baseball bat, spanner useless?

I was thinking....u remember this movie where the robbers wore the mask of the US ex-President. I was thinking if we wear the mask of Abdullah Badawi, M Mahathir....apa chances?

====================

U sud wear the mask of Osama or Saddam. Maybe they scared of these type of pple. Mass murderers who kill without having to think. [shocked]

only idiots go in pump petrol at 3am,

=======================

So now u r calling me an idiot?

I prefer this time cos no jams at all & very fast in & out. I did have some trouble after going in for about 20 years but I am able to take care of myself & maybe I was also very lucky.

I have had trouble in SG in broad daylight even, so I think it's more luck & situations lah. U just have to b careful & know when to fight & when to run. But always use your brain.

You are asking for MORE trouble in this case. laugh.gif

haha, like the taxi movie, press one button then the plate will change by itself.. sui sui [cool]

↡ Advertisement