S'porean slashed, carjacked at JB petrol station

Gadgeter

Ya, he is consider lucky this time not been killed. Think pumping petrol next to the police station is save, think again. Gangsters over there like to challenge local police there... [sweatdrop]

the most dangerous place is the safest place... while the "safe" place is well ..[:p]

judging from the report, even if one keep baseball bat in the car also no use. No time to reaction..

Now, what can we learnt from this? Should one start running away from the car if one faces the same situation?

I think we can only learn to scream like charbor [laugh][laugh][laugh]

They are in the dark while we are in the light, 'Fang Bu Sheng Fang' [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Bring si mi baseball bat, tua spanner also useless ... IMHO [:/]

Neutral Newbie
btw what race ar?

Islamic country lea. through very safe?

What makes u say so?cos they say malaysia should be a islamic lane and therefore be HOLY so also implying that it's safe

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Its Islamic in name only, not practice.

Malaysia... Holy? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Far from it... [rolleyes]

other than petrol that's 50% cheaper, there are also:

1. 70% cheaper ciggy..

2, 50% cheaper massage

3. 50% cheaper seafood..

4. 60% cheaper kopi,

5. 40% cheaper hong kong style cafe

6. 80% cheaper car parking

7. knowing that i no need pay tax there, yet things are cheaper, whereas here, pay tax, but yet everything else must pay pay and pay double than those in jaybee.. this point alone makes my bloodboil so very unwilling to spend $$ in singapore

The victim probably also going for the above, and now , unless they can recover the car , otherwise he has to pay the loan monthly until it expire . [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

aiya... nowadays a few comprehensive insurance for cars less than 12months got this protection:

1 for 1 replacement within 1st 12 months!

i just hope that that poor chap has this benefits in his insurance... else, jialat big time.. still got to cough out additional $$$ after insurance payout under Theft..

Edited by Chucky2007