3M Mats/ replica

Wolverman

Neutral Newbie

May I know where is the lowest cost for these custom mats? I need to get one made for my boot. I heard Car Beauty Centre???

↡ Advertisement

I got a huge roll of 3A brand mat from Autobacs at Bukit Timah the other day for $45, measuring 2m x 1.5m

I managed to cut a nice big sheet for the rear carpet area to make one continuous piece (cos my rear never had any proper carpet, darn 2nd hand car dealer at Marina South), plus ample leftover to make a replacement for my own front carpet.

I still have leftover to make one for the passenger side, but since it's ok, I'm leaving it alone for now.

Neutral Newbie

I used 3M customised mats from my previous honda fit for my current airwave. Everything fits except the driver's side. Went to customise a 3A one for the pc tt does not fit. The 3A one tends to tear easily after a while although the one I got is the thicker version... And it tends to move around. 3M quality much better although $$ also much better [laugh] Anyway got the 3A one from kakit bukit and 3M from chuan sing in sin Ming..

try this fella. i got my original car mat and 3M 6 car mat from them, price is cheaper than forum merchants and stockist. Ivan Tel: 92722726 629 Aljunied road

3A Carmats in Eunos Technolink perfectly customize carmats for almost all car brands in Singapore. they have different grades and prices and few colors as well. they cut fast also you can get the mat less than 30mins.

try this fella. i got my original car mat and 3M 6 car mat from them, price is cheaper than forum merchants and stockist. Ivan Tel: 92722726 629 Aljunied road

is this bro still in business?

3M may be a bit more exp, but definitely worth the money cos it's very lasting and it traps dust very well.

i think we should pay a bit more and get the real stuff, 3A is just a replica for 3M

3M mat is definitely better... mine 3.5 year still nice and well.. my friends 3A mat already torn.. bought around same time

my 3M already coming to 9 years, still in good condition.

• Praise 1

3M may be a bit more exp, but definitely worth the money cos it's very lasting and it traps dust very well.

Mine is 3M but I just need the drivers side mat cos the heel plate torn.

Anybody know if 3M sells just the drivers side mat w/ heel plate n how much?

Thanks.

Mine is 3M but I just need the drivers side mat cos the heel plate torn.

Anybody know if 3M sells just the drivers side mat w/ heel plate n how much?

Thanks.

Hi you might want to check with the authorised distributor

3M Authorized Distributor

Maxtrend Marketing Pte Ltd

Blk 2020, Bukit Batok Str 23, #01-242, Industrial Park A, Singapore 659525

Tel: (65) 6569 6833

↡ Advertisement