Re: Anti Glare mirror

Lifemoveon

Hi there,

During my Camry test drive, I was impressed by the anti-glare rear view mirror.

Anyone knows if I can buy it off the shelf somewhere? This is definately a good protection against the ah-beng HIDs.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I brought mine from mustafa. Abt $30. The mirror is blue in colour quite effective in reducing glare. The brand is broadway. Took a while to get use to it though cas the vision you see frm the mirror is more dim compared to those from normal mirrors. But great protection from those super bright headlights

I bought mine from Carrefour. Cost between $24.90 to $36.90 depending on the sizes. Quite a few models to choose (square, square round or rounded edge) [nod]

I got mine at $26.90/- for the 14 inches rear view mirror. Very good especially those with HID light coming from the rear of your vehicle. It cut the glare. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
Hi there,

During my Camry test drive, I was impressed by the anti-glare rear view mirror.

Anyone knows if I can buy it off the shelf somewhere? This is definately a good protection against the ah-beng HIDs.

Thanks.

aiya.. jus report them to lTA la... get them out once and for all [sly][sly][sly]

I think some cases, it's not coz of ah-beng HID, sometimes these people install new (LTA Approved) headlights, but alightment put wrongly..then it's like highbeam all the way... i encountered 2 such cases on the roads already..one of them is a taxi..one side like highbeam the other is normal..

Just tilt your rear view mirror upwards,it will cut HID,high beam w/o sacrificing your rear view,it may look dark,but still can see. Somemore its FREE. Not sure if other car have,but mine has it laugh.giftongue.gif

Neutral Newbie

these taxi purposely left side headlight like high beam right side normal. they think like this can catch passenger attention [furious]

Moron irritating to road user.

I'm actually most irritated with SUV that has HID headlights that shine straight at all your mirrors (rear and sides). It's extremely dangerous as I can't see my mirrors clearly and filter.

Container truck and bus behind no need HID also very jialat.

Once there was an idiot behind, dunno whether HID or highbeam. Can't see left and right, so can't change lane. Let go accelerator till speed went down to 60, from 90, then idiot finally overtake.

IDIOT!!!

Are you talking about the lever underneath the mirror, u can push or pull it to 'activate' the night function?

I did that, and it totally cut off my view. Mine is the 'Broadway' brand wide mirror that i place on top of the original mirror. ...

go to Autobacs. they have one whole shelf of all types of mirrors, including anti-glare ones. their in-house "Autobacs" brand that i bought mine cost me less than $10.

↡ Advertisement