NS

Carmaniac

+ OBS got girls , - NS none

not true lah. I still remember that time when I was in SAFINCOS (now called SISPEC) we had this night topo exercise inside the forested area of the camp compound ... then my group I/C blur kok bring us walk behind Foxtrot company which at that time was made up of girl NCO trainees. Funny lah they all stand by bed can hear the section shout "Permission to carry on Maam!" then only drop 5 nia ... unfair man! [sweatdrop]

see open la.. u know they girls ma.. do more later cannot give birth how??

↡ Advertisement

my previous MPO was a female LTA..quite cute..too bad she early release from SAF 6 mths after i post in..coz her husband(also in SAF) can support her liao..

got a female cadet quite chio.. my batch one.. but people scholar ley.. i half-f then.. when i was still considering then kena snatch liaoz.. [smallcry]

the good ones always kena snatched fast [sweatdrop]

i seldom got chance to see them running in PT, only during cadet days.. [laugh][laugh] too bad i not instructor to air force school.. if not can scan thru all the new females cadets [laugh][laugh]

me. not really la.. went sispec then ocs... only quite shiok after commission cause temp downgrade.. kena a relax post but still in power.. but never underestimate powers of chief clerks in HQ.. esp those old woman kind.. sent me to for course once my pes c2 due..

never had a swimming session also.. [:/] so sad.. i will be sadder if i go.. cause 9 out of 10 female cadets cannot make it.. go there dirty my eyes..

u r right.. either become officer or stay as a man.. 3SG is the worst rank to get in unit during NS.. unless u are posted to BMT of course

Turbocharged

ya balws..

kena kiap between officers above and men below..

NSF 3SG got more sai kang to do as compared to men..during some big events..usually is the 3SG doing marshalling duties etc etc..the mens are not in sight..prolly relaxing after moving things..

I encounter 4 or 5 during sispec. Always report sick one. Report sick together somemore. [hur]

cos their da yi ma come ....so they want to be excused...

yup. girls has no NS, they sign on as regular. mostly in admin and tech vocation

Eh... during my sispec got two instructors are girl lor formerly from infantry lor. Then the ones on training(they same batch and same school as me in BMT) some sign on infantry. [hur]

My active time saw some in Arty lor. Maybe u stuck in your camp, never have chance to visit other camps, that's why no chance to see. [:p]

think u were around my batch too....heh heh...was that charli or delta..the one on the extreme left company right..near cookhse

yup. i started out at combat engineering before ending up with armour. now stuck with armour [laugh]

Edited by Toyo
↡ Advertisement