Burn burn burn

Falc

My room is smoked out by all the burning.

Machiam worse than Indonesia forest fire. Sianz ... Must on aircon already.

Those staying in high end property not affected right? sly.gif

↡ Advertisement

Just bear with it.

15 more days to go & this artificial haze will disappear.

Edited by Vit4wd

I stay in 18th floor also can smell them and ashes still flew in [mad]

dun understand why only in singapore and probably malaysia practise such thing at their residential. I never come across such burning when I stayed in Hong Kong.

the burning is also so inconsiderate for not using the bin. govt should really fine those that doesnt use it. the clean city is a goner during the 7th month [:/]

using bin or not like doesn't make a difference on the smoke level leh. Easier for the cleaner only.

Neutral Newbie

we blame indonesia for the haze. but this is very crappy too. i always wonder how the non-chinese communities feel with all this burning. if it was the reverse, what would the chinese say?

At my parent place, a private walk up apartment, one neighbour at the lower floor always burn incense paper at her door in the stair well. Staying on the upper level ppl like us kena choked many many many times. She has been doing that for 30+yrs liao.

Management stepped in once n throw away her bigger bin. She now using smaller bin n continue burning.

Like that how??? [hur]

Neutral Newbie

My neighbour also use the smaller bins, three of them... but I have no problem with her on this (I also suffer from sensitive nose), this is because she always cover her bin such that the ash don't fly out and the corridor was kept clean. [:)]

we blame indonesia for the haze. but this is very crappy too. i always wonder how the non-chinese communities feel with all this burning. if it was the reverse, what would the chinese say?

As if they're always considerate! lol