KAH Motors servicing questions

Fatfat

I asked before, SA said 30......

Can anyone here confirm the Shell engine oil grade that KM service is using...30 or 40 grade?

↡ Advertisement

Can anyone here confirm the Shell engine oil grade that KM service is using...30 or 40 grade?

Was not able to see any labels around since their EO is likely by the barrels! Drives like with 40 inside though, never a fan of helix EO  [lipsrsealed]

Couple of years back, my valve cap went missing upon collecting from KM..only realized when I reached home.

hahaha yeah i think so too....feels like 40 inside and we cannot even get to see what they do behind.

Was not able to see any labels around since their EO is likely by the barrels! Drives like with 40 inside though, never a fan of helix EO  [lipsrsealed]

Dont think it's across the board right? Whatever the car manual says then they use which grade lor.. Standardized across the board meh?

Yah, free servicing up till the 20k.

Ya lo, so far previous car only follow distance and never on the 6 mths interval

Asked the SE at Ubi few questions and standard reply "is normal wan". [furious]

That's why I say KM stick to what work for them and not flexible to have customer wishes...
↡ Advertisement