Photos: Aston Martin Factory

Rentovski

I have been to the Aston Martin factory, well at least in the in the compound. [:p]

The place is big & visitors have to take feeder buses in after parking near the entrance.

Interestingly I am consider an "employee" & do not need to take down details, unlike my other colleagues from Germany. For clarification, I wasn't going to Aston Martin Factory but Land Rover design studio in the same compound & Aston Martini factory is just one of the stop. Whole car park is fill with DBS. Looks amazing in the flesh. Interestingly, inside I also saw a red GT-R (before the car was available for sale in the U.K). I suspect its a benchmark vehicle.

Gaydon is a nice, quiet little place. Yap, there haveurheir own tracks inside too, but I suppose all major manufacturers will have too.

Edited by Kiadaw

Nice!! But its is very sad to see that Aston Martin is no longer a British brand (since a long time ago). Literally all of these home grown luxury car manufacturers are no longer own by Brits (Bently is another one of them). Even mini also no more, now under BMW.

Anyone know why the Aston Martin Asia Cup not included in this year's F1 afternoon races? Only left with the Porsche Cup and BMW Formula.

↡ Advertisement