Are U Bold Enough for the Mercedes C-Class Challenge

Picnic06-Biante15

Win a AMG Driving trip to Europe worth $20,000/- in the Mercedes Class Challenge from 6th to 15th Sept 2007 at Old Police Academy, Thomson Road. Log in to their website to register on first come first serve basis at http://www.c-for-yourself.com.sg

I had posted the thread this morning at the General Car Discussion but no one seem to read it. Don't miss the bold attempt to test your driving skill at the parade square in the slalom courses.

Cheers. smash.gifsmash.gifsmash.gif

Edited by Gadgeter
↡ Advertisement

Its a 9 days affair from 06/09/07 to 15/09/07. This morning during my post in the General Discussion section, there are still vacancies.

As more ppl know about it, more would like to have the challenge. Anyway, can submit your name and wait as I heard that they will pick & choose if too many ppl submit their names for the day. Limited number of ppl per day. [thumbsup]

You don't need to drive a merc to participate. Submit your name and wait for sms reply.

No harm trying and you could pick up some driving skill from their instructors. Anyway, there is also different models Mercedes C-Class cars on display with [gorgeous][gorgeous] mui mui cater to your needs. [sly][sly] sorry, I mean explaining the details of the new C-Class. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yesterday, today and tomorrow are for invited guests (Merc owner). Just try submitting your names and wait for sms reply. No harm trying. [cool]

Lucky for me, as I am one of the tenants of Old PA. We have 25 places for lucky draw for all the tenants. Submitted my names and waiting for sms reply. [;)][;)]

btw, very noisy when they (merc owners) are having a fun time at the parade square. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

[wave]

Sorry my mistake, the link is www.c-for-yourself.com.sg

Attach the term & condition of the challenge.

The C-Class Challenge Terms & Conditions

Eligibility

1. All participants must be at least 18 years old.

2. All participants must possess a valid Singapore driving licence.

3. Internal staff & related agencies may participate but are not eligible to win.

Rules & Regulations

1. The C-Class Challenge (