He took my cashcard!

Green_carnation

Aft work i was in a hurry.. i went to the atm downstairs to top up my cashcard as i will be entering town and value in it is low..

Aft topping up my cashcard, i laid the cashcard with my wallet and inserted my atm card again coz forgot to withdraw money.

Aft i took the cash, receipt.. i picked up my wallet and left in a hurry coz i was running late, but my cashcard was left at the atm.. i saw a tall man waiting for his turn to use the atm.

when i reached my car which was less than 3 minutes away, i realised i forgot my cashcard. i ran back.. it was gone. Why didnt he shout for me dat i forgot my cashcard?

The tall man, if u are reading dis.. please return me my cashcard. it's of some sentimental value.. yeah i know shudnt be so careless with stuff of sentimental value. if u think u are happy to hv gotten my cashcard.. i will give u in cash the value in it.. but pls return my cashcard..

↡ Advertisement

High chance is you wun get it back.

If something is of sentimental value to me, i will safekeep it at home, occasionally take it out to see. U can buy another cash card to use anytime, cheap cheap.

yeah.. that's why the cashcard was in my wallet.. the one i m using daily is the one in the iu..

this i keep it with me in the wallet.. cos of convenience of not going to my car to get the daily use one, i went to top up the lost one. Then will top up the one in the car the next time..

so it's my laziness and carelessness.. [laugh]

u give him cash value in return for the card? he where got so free to entertain u?

if you offer $500 in return for the cashcard maybe he consider la.. [:p]

haha there is a way actually..

go lodge police report of cash card being stolen. tell them wat happened and they can review the cctv. from the cctv timing they can trace the atm user and perhaps find the guy. [nod]

It's 3 mins. could be another person that took the cash card.

Why he didn't shout for you? maybe you went off pretty fast, maybe he didn't notice it.. maybe he think you don't want the card.

People do leave their cashcard there after doing a refund of the value back to their account.

Frankly, your post to "request" the return seems more like demand. I doubt anyone reading this will bother.

Put it in a nicer tone and people might really be graceful enough to try to return the card which is of sentimental value to you.

Not trying to rub salt to your wound but put yourselves in that situation. Would you lift a finger after reading the post which you written? and it's in "Complaints" folder somemore [:/]

[laugh] yeah maybe coz i went off too fast and when he saw the card i was alreasy nowhere to be seen..

well.. not really a request for him to return. i doubt he will be reading this.. and even if he does i nvr think he bothers.. it's just that i was a lil upset like IF he's the one who saw and picked up the card and cos of some unknown value in the card, decided not to shout for me etc..

complaint folder.. cos wanna complain about he knowing the card might belong to me and didnt even bother to ask and kept mum abt it.. complain abt dishonesty..

well.. not impt anymore.. it's gone.

well, he might have seen, he might have ignored it, or maybe he was running around looking for you but you can't be found coz you went off.

I'm sure you seen on TV 2 person crossing path trying to look for each other [laugh]

How brokeback is that for the 2 of you [sweatdrop][:p]

↡ Advertisement