Wtf gps holder

Zsr19

Neutral Newbie

hi, juz bought nuvi 200...

thinking of put it in the drawer (below the air-con controls and above the ash tray).

btw, mine is altis

my idea... to have a gps holder that slide in and out from the drawer.

any idea where to custom-made...? [:)]

thks

Edited by Zsr19
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

you want it to have a machanism that pops the gps unit up to a 45' angle when you slide out the drawer? hmm you can try audio shops that does customised ice fittings, they might be able to help.

Btw, your thread title sounds misleading, i thought it meant, "what the f*** gps holder" [laugh]

hi, juz bought nuvi 200...

thinking of put it in the drawer (below the air-con controls and above the ash tray).

btw, mine is altis

my idea... to have a gps holder that slide in and out from the drawer.

any idea where to custom-made...? [:)]

thks

Bro, u can try this contact:

Autotrend Enterprise

Blk 1002 Lorong 8

#01-1441

Toa Payoh Industrial Park

Singapore 319074

Tel: 6253 3333

I bought my first GPS (Zenga, Hanmen) from them a year ago. Look for Darren...nice & honest guy with lotsa knowledge on the diff. GPS brands in the market. They also help pple install GPS on dash boards [;)]

My own 2 cents worth:

U may wanna consider buying a bean bag holder as suggested by some of the bros here or use the windscreen suction-cup mounting instead. This is bcos u may wanna ditch your GPS or upgrade your set in the near future. Then u won't end up with an obsolete mounting on your dash. Besides, mounting the GPS below eye level can be dangerous as your eyes will be taken off the road. My own experience is that I was very very tempted to get Darren to mount the zenga permanently on my dash but luckily he advised me against it on the same reasons given. Then true enuff after a year or so, I ditched the zenga and bought a Garmin 660 with bean bag stand [:)]

Think abt. it Bro...dun waste your $$$ [:)]

Edited by Chickenfarm
↡ Advertisement