How your Company HR catch FAKE FT degree?

Snookium

2)

As above ... anyone willing to share more. Some can ridiculously asking for 5K to do a programming job.

And 8-10K to do a DBA role in banking industries.... they think BANKERs are Robert head.

I asked my HR how to counter check and she mention very difficult to verify their degree and she ever email to their respective college but never reply... perhaps need to pay a little sum to verify their cert.

I even know some FT asking me to bluff to know certain skill in order to get into the job then learn from there.

If this case, seem like many people doing this..... What can i do to protect against them. This is too much for us to take it. Whereby most of the time they will work for couple of years and the savings are enough to build a two storey Bungalow with a little nice garden.

And as for me after couple of years, i still couldn't a five foot way in singapore.

I am believed there are still thousands of uncaught fake FT degree out in singapore and MOM just unlucky to get hold of them. It just like smuggle cig from JB. Every day thousand s are doing it and many just go past uncaught.

2)

Also in chennai, they are claiming they can get almost similar salary range... is it true.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

They can do it provided they don't get caught...

Issues like this comes out everywhere. For example in South Korea recently, there was this case about a university professor that faked all her tertiary certs. Since then, more and more fake certs belonging to more prominent people in the society were uncovered. Talk about opening up a can of worms... [rolleyes]

Are you jealous or what? [sly]

In any case, if any employer wants to be the fool and hire an idiot FT and pay him/her high salary it shouldn't be your problem...it's theirs!

If you want more $$$, you should strike out on your own if you THINK you are more capable! [sly]

Trying to compare and get jealous about where you are in your job and life gets you NOWHERE!

As the saying here goes, even the MIW does NOT give a two damn hoot about how you are able to retire in reality...they even want an indiviual to DIE in his/her own home! [:/]...so what is there to compare with FTs if they can go anywhere they wish and get paid any amount they want? [laugh]

I may be jealous over the way whereas they can lie without bat their eye and able to stay in a hugh bungalow with a few years whereby we local gotta slog like a snail and cannot even stay comfortably.

You still think this is the boom 80-90 period. Not easy to become own boss already. Even i wanna to open my own provision shop i gotta to make sure nearby there isn't any NTUC to compete with me.

To the hell of gobalization. A mere excuse just needed to wipe out the whole neighbourhood.

usually the original paper need to b presented in person.

otherwise, he/ she need to get their embassy to endorse as certified true copy.

but then again, it is a pc of paper, no value if the person is not beyond academically capable. i prefer a EQ and IQ balanced person

If the company's HR does a check lor... But mostly are random checks... Cannot be checking everyone as it's rather time consuming... Mostly checks are done for overseas degrees...

you have to take it with a large pinch of salt... they are known to erm... exaggerate if not outright lie... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

no doubt things are moving fast, but if they can fetch such high salary at home, with relative cheap standard of living, why are they hooting for jobs here... they have to work really long hours, 6 full days, etc there sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

if a uni cannot even response for a verification, then it says alot about the uni, rite... and if your HR can employ a 10k guy whose credentials cannot be verified...

CALL ME!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Vidz

I don't really care about the degrees they hold, I have hired a PHD before! As long as they can do the job well, the paper doesn't really matter. Anyway, for a lot of these IT guys, I offer a short term contract position first, with a clearly defined termination period (usually one month) if their performance is not up to scratch. And DBAs for 8-10k? That's cheap! The good ones are demanding a lot more!

I may be jealous over the way whereas they can lie without bat their eye and able to stay in a hugh bungalow with a few years whereby we local gotta slog like a snail and cannot even stay comfortably.

You still think this is the boom 80-90 period. Not easy to become own boss already. Even i wanna to open my own provision shop i gotta to make sure nearby there isn't any NTUC to compete with me.

To the hell of gobalization. A mere excuse just needed to wipe out the whole neighbourhood.

The reality is that you are not as good as you think you are. You are not prepare to move out of your confort zone to take risk.

Better to start up your own brothel business than a computer programming business.

No need to verify their qualifications. Just QC them yourself.

If you have repeated customers, that means you have picked the right workers.