Challenge LTA tint film rule?

Quantum

this morning I saw a civic front screen tint film same as rear tint film, totally couldn't see the driver from outside [cool], cool man [thumbsup]

is it considered Challenge LTA tint film rule?

wonder anyone has the experience that was catched by LTA due to tint film too dark? if not, try to bet luck, change front tint to deep dark too[:p]

↡ Advertisement

Is it the new FD model or the older model.if it is the old model,i would say he is asking for it.3rd year need to send for inspection.or the 5th year also another inspection.how to pass?

better don't too close to see, if inside got people are doing something, you will be embarassed [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Quantum

Is it the new FD model or the older model.if it is the old model,i would say he is asking for it.3rd year need to send for inspection.or the 5th year also another inspection.how to pass?

if LTA make inspection a yearly affair, the number of illegal mod is going to reduce by a lot, many owners seems to make use of this "loophole" for all kinds of illegal mods

If you mod your car, you see them, chances are they'll see you, assuming that you're both on the same road, not adjacent or whatever. Sometimes don't even need to see, from a distance away they can hear and come. [sly] They're not that dumb you know. It's just a matter of whether they want to stop you, or they're too busy booking others to stop you.

Why give LTA a reason to stop u? No point. Then they start to check other stuff like HID etc. For some cars like mine, it came in stock and its dark. Even that has to pass LTA rules!

this morning I saw a civic front screen tint film same as rear tint film, totally couldn't see the driver from outside [cool], cool man [thumbsup]

is it considered Challenge LTA tint film rule?

wonder anyone has the experience that was catched by LTA due to tint film too dark? if not, try to bet luck, change front tint to deep dark too[:p]

↡ Advertisement