"live stage" problem

Maxyeo

Neutral Newbie

dunno the singer can't stay still or wat .... sometimes center sometimes to the left ...

right side sp will mute sometime come back sometime dun .... anybody hv such prob b4 ???

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro,

You did not mention if this happened to only just one particular CD and if so, which CD, which track?

If it happens to all CDs, then perhaps there is a problem somewhere in your right speaker connection.

Perhaps you need to troubleshoot a little more by tracing the connections from your HU to your amps and then to the speakers including swapping another rca or speaker cable to see if it is the problem of the wiring.

Neutral Newbie

when to my installer and they re-cramp the connector at the sp. It was ok until I almost reach home and same prob again ....... guess have to go back again .... [crazy]

Neutral Newbie

Sounds like your TA and imaging is playing police and thief [laugh]

Is it because of irregular speaker volume or power current/voltage that gives this running effect?

You have an interesting thread title and interesting problem. Guess you must be disturbed by two problems.

1. Singer can't stay still...sometimes center sometimes to the left.

> If we are to assume that all connections are ok, then you will need to play with the position of the drivers (if you are running them passively, or relook into your TA)

2. Right speaker sometimes mute sometimes come back.

> Something is dangling. If you have checked that both ends of the RCA/speaker cables are ok but still can't solve the problem, perhaps you may need to also look at whether the cables are indeed run in full length and not stitched up.

> Connections in the amp may have a part to play. Check and test with another amp from the installer to determine if the problem arises from the amp.

Troubleshoot step by step:

1. Swap your HU Left/Right outs - if problem switches to left speaker then its your HU out, if problem still with your right speaker, then the problem lies else where.

2. Continue down the signal chain - do the same with your amp outs, etc.

3. At the end of the day, if the problem is still with the right speaker, then the problem would be the speaker driver itself

wat happened to mine was that my front right speaker was compressed by door panel as 6.5" very tight fit into the door hole...

so when i corner, singer like "got thrown out" by the G-force... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement