What industry is REALLY doing well right now?

Windwaver

Frankly, I've grown tired of those so called fake 'well to do' industries. So far, the much sought after industries like IT, Engineering (some specialization), etc are not doing well even when most will have the impression that they're doing well.

What are the industries that are really doing well? Doing well meaning good $$ with less effort, more jobs where competition is less. Sick of those people who just say good cos they 'heard' from somewhere.

↡ Advertisement

Food lor ...

Cosmetics ...

Banking ...

cosmetics not all doing well.. remember we are not a big big populated country.. getting the cosmetics on the selves here are no easy things.. treated like medical stuff here.. lots of paper work and others stuff too. i almost brought a new brand in.. but... [shakehead][shakehead]

Finance and construction are quite hot right now.

And --> Good $$$ and less effort is mutually exclusive most of the time. The same goes for "good jobs with less competition"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif dun u know the saying...the person who always say "no money no money is actually the one with the most money"

okay...on if yr darling give birth hor thumbsup.gif

its a good industry and i know 70% what women wants.. but its a big risk to bring here as the local authorize dept are rather slow and... u know la.. so ended up i do elsewhere.. too bad for the locals then.. [laugh][laugh]

u mean our local red tape dept got too many tape duno where to tape is it...

well fyi, spore women r very adventourous...they do purchase online if u know what i mean even though the products might not get clearance fm FDA etc etc

i know that of couz.. i got abt 25% orders are from sink-ar-por and JBees.. boleh land also another one.. want kopi $$ only.. [:|]

↡ Advertisement