Spray workshop @ Alexandra needed ...

Othello

hi, wifey scratched someone's car last night frown.gif. I do not want him to go back to his dealer (could be a rental company) or go alone to get it done, cos he is japanese -> sure to get ketok !

as he works in Harbourfront, I may want to bring him to alexandra there to touch up his bumper. according to my wife, only scratches, paint chip off, but heng no dent. I got my own regular workshop but its in defu lane / paya lebar.

any recommended ones, pls pm me or sms me @ 9118 1931.

tks ! pirate.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i accidentally kissed someone's backside last time. two dents and very minor scratches. rental car also. and he die die didn't want me to fix it somewhere. ended up paying $220 to the rental company.

see if you could talk him down by telling him you would like to show him some other good workshops like those in sin ming. he could check out lots of interesting stuffs there. don't just talk all about your own interests, put his interests first. after all he is a jap, and you know they don't know how to say no, rite? lol

If it is a minor scratch, he can send to someone you know and believe per panel is about S$60 or less in the west part of the island.

If he tries to claim insurance I will ask him to as the cost is higher, the excess will prevent him from claiming his own, he will spend another S$500 to get a lawyer to make a civil claim against you, which is silly...

tts what I told my wife .... she only told me when she got home. Never take pictures, never even take down his VRN. Worst - dun know what car. Her exact words " a japanese MPV". i was worried tt he would bring to unscrupulous workshop that gleefully touch up with paint & proceed to claim my ins for change of bumper !!!

They just exchanged namecards, and somehow when the jap guy found out my wifr also working for another jap company, mood changed ... rolleyes.gif became less agitated & became friendly .....

last I heard, that guy even willing to let us take the car to my workshop ... hur.gif well, hopefully all turns out fine for me ...

think bro. othello mentioned that it might be a rental car ... if it is, the driver may have to report all damage to the rental company or else he might have to bear all the repair costs ....

We are good in nature to go on the first, right approach.

The point is the rental company will not be so nice, will require insurance for rental, the first excess will have to be bear by driver or without the excess coverage, the driver has to pay the rental company and make his own claim against othello.

oh, I get what you mean ... this "excess" is different from our OD excess ....... however, his is not exactly rental car, more like a long term lease. As my wife explained most jap companies lease their cars for senior execs ........

Anyway, he has replied & I will be bringing his car to fix it ... at least quite nice lah ... last year, I hit an indian expat's car. He was also quite nice and friendly, and agreed to go to my workshop. . After he collected car, told me job was very well done !!