QUALITY AND DYNAMIC IMPROVEMENTS ACROSS VOLVO RANGE

Hc1883

Neutral Newbie

A list of the improvements made to the Volvo range for the 2004 model year in UK. Not sure if we'll see some of the enhancements in the cars from the local agent, SM Motors, though.

================================================================================

==========

30-Apr-03

There

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Looks like SM Motors here is unlikely to get any more units of T4 once the current allocations are sold out. I could be wrong here since the above is for the UK market.

Anyway, looks like your T4 is now priceless!! [nod][nod][thumbsup][thumbsup]

erm....priceless...and partless???sly.gif

haha...think they will keep stock of it la....but thinking contrarian..ppl will not buy the resale T4s then...as the percieved notion of 'no stock/parts' will blend in?

Anyway, Soya will get T5 or S60R after it hor...pirate.gifshocked.gif

Supersonic

actually, thinking of buying an Accent and do up a WRC replica wif the spare cash....

Neutral Newbie

Don't think the situation will be that bad lah...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yeah, the S60 T5 or the S60R should be a "natural" progression/upgrade for Soya. [thumbsup][thumbsup] The last I checked with my Volvo SE, they have yet to start taking deposits for the S60R though there have been quite a few people who have enquired and are interested......

Anyway, did you guys check out the Classifieds recently? There is one 2002 S40 2.0T being advertised for sale for quite a while but still no takers to date. Makes me wonder if this is an accident car........ [gossip]

Neutral Newbie

Agree that sharing of platform with the next generation of the Ford Focus should give the new S40/V50 much better handling compared to the current one, whose platform is shared with the Mitsubishi Carisma in Europe. [nod][nod]

Not sure how much more it'll cost, compared to the current S40/V40, when it is launched here in Singapore, probably some time next year......... [gossip]

Neutral Newbie

Volvo will probably preview the new S40/V50 during the Frankfurt/Paris Motor Show towards the end of this year....... [nod][nod]

Supersonic

S60R is [thumbsup] but money no enuf leh....Am extremely anxious to checkout the '4dr' RX-8 when it gets here tho.... [sly]

Supersonic

Another possible look....

It seems like volvo is going for the tallboy look.

post-11-1053576993_thumb.jpg