Kudos to the White EG Civic(Sunroof) 4 door

Dionyeo

Wonderful tyres you have, 12am along Hougang St 51 Left sweeper bend.

did you noticed u went the wrong way too late or something?

making an illegal U-turn at this time, thankfully there wasn't any cars around, and the two cabs opposite was at a safe distance from you.

FYI: there's a carpark entrance less than 10 metres away from where you did your illegal u-turn over the divider kerb, for you to U-Turn PROPERLY. your undercarriage scuff plates are left at the Bus stop of Blk 537, one old man cycling on the road actually went to the divider and helped you picked up the mess.

I Hope: your rims are fine, your drive shafts are not so badly broken, your exhaust repairs doesn't cost so much, and any damages to your car body which i cannot see from my room.

Congrats to you: that was an beautiful overspeed entry towards the left sweeper, practice more throttle control, u'll get a perfect drift with FWD then. you managed to wake me up from my sleep, hope you remember to buy better tyres in the future.

P.S: pls try again when there's more crowd next time, e.g 5-7pm. alot of people crossing that road.

Map for your reference, in case it's your first time there.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel...level=6?216,357

From a sleepy resident.

Edited by Dionyeo
↡ Advertisement

i have no idea,

my elder sis(living opposite block of me), mentioned she saw another silver car speeding together with the white civic upon entering the street bend, and while the civic overspeed and crashed onto the opposite lane, the silver ride stopped for a while and sped off in the same direction, whereas the civic(after the illegal u-turn) sped off in his direction.

anyway i was grouchy over last night cause i needed sleep badly.

even if these two cars were having a friendly sprint in my neighbourhood, hope they bear in mind safety factors in the future, i'd like to see stunts and performences in my neighbourhood, alot of souped up performence cars usually speed along my neighbourhood bend, hopefully there will be no serious accidents, have fun playing, but be safe!