How much is it to change a radiator fan??

Snookium

I suspect my my fan spoil due to overspray of belt dressing which cause fiction and became misaligned.

Currently the fan is not working well and make lots of noise.... so anyone knows or change radiator fan b4??

How much is the price for both brand new and second hand radiator fan??

↡ Advertisement

I just change my radiator fan today. Changed in MY , a Recon set(bracket + fan + motor) for only 50RM(exclude 10RM labor) ard 28 sgd. Cheap Cheap!!! [laugh]

I also went to stock to ask ard,brand new one in stockist cost abt 170RM. Their price is way cheaper than SG price. Half price!!!

Anyone who dun want to go JB who scare of jam or robbery but wan cheaper price than SG quote can PM me to buy. But must include my taveling expenses. Let me earn a bit ... Win Win situation.

[laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Went for car servicing yest.found out radiator fan nt working.mechanic quote me $300!!any recommendations for any shop doing at a cheaper price?

AT KAH MOTOR , THEY ALSO CHARGE ME AROUND $300 ++. BUT LUCKILY I CHECK AND PLUG BACK THE WIRES AND IT WORK. THEY ANY HOW SAY THE FAN MOTOR SPOIL. BUT I THINK 300 FOR A FAN, HMMMM ABIT TOO EXPENSIVE, EVEN HOUSE/HOME USAGE FAN ALSO NOT THIS PRICE.

i just changed the fan motor...cost me 90 bucks for a denso one. another shop selling 60 for another brand.

Post deleted. Just realised above is a 2007 thread.

Edited by Vinceng

AT KAH MOTOR , THEY ALSO CHARGE ME AROUND $300 ++. BUT LUCKILY I CHECK AND PLUG BACK THE WIRES AND IT WORK. THEY ANY HOW SAY THE FAN MOTOR SPOIL. BUT I THINK 300 FOR A FAN, HMMMM ABIT TOO EXPENSIVE, EVEN HOUSE/HOME USAGE FAN ALSO NOT THIS PRICE.

WHY ARE YOU TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPS!