OWS Engine Oil

Shouyi

Hi Guys...Is OWS a locally made oil? I notice the http://www.ows-germany.com/detox.html#top description mentioned "in our humid and hot climate". Is Germany consider humid and hot climate country?

ows is a GERMAN made product.

reason why they sell this product for humid climates is because mould and mildew grows more effectively in moisture rich areas such as places where air con condensation water is present.

personally i use redline. it has got high temperature tolerance. and doesn't turn black after 10k on my mazda 6

cheers

↡ Advertisement

OWS is really expensive. there are other branded oils at that price and maybe cheaper.

to you what fcuk oil also expesive lah.... pls ride bicycle... [laugh]

I've tried both OWS NA racing and Amsoil SSO 0W30 on my Mark X. OWS feels sluggish right from the start, dunno why. FC decrease over the next 5000 km and I threw it out. Went to redline for 8000km and then Amsoil SSO. I must say the effect is immed for Amsoil. Smooth idling and acceleration and good FC for 7000km before I sold the car. Even the used car salesman test drove my car also commented on the smoothness of the engine, and gearbox.

For sharing only. I am not related to Amsoil, OWS or Redline in any way.

Cheers.

you know whats a search engine??? google???? lazy sia you...

last i saw Mcwells have... and that Ubi guy also near autobacs but now close liao by the time you get there i think...

but fc not good

On Friday, AD replensihed with 5W-40 synthetic engine oil (previously done with 15W-30 engine oil) for servicing

Quiter engine at all engine speed and engine felt more powerful (to monitor if truth, by FC change if any)