Hua Hin info

Freestylers09

i saw what elephant trekking,strolling at beach,windsurf,fishing and golf..beautiful place but seems nuting can do there...feel going for relaxing...seems v nice scenaries

Not much can be done there. If not mistaken u can spend a day to go to a waterfall, can climb up the mountain.

Beach was not much nicer than East Coast Park.

Food and shopping is much cheaper than BKK itself.

However these were my experience about 6 yrs ago. That time have to charter a van to drive us from BKK to Hua Hin.

Things could have changed trememdrously since more Singaporeans are visiting now.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi, [thumbsup] you make the right chioce lah.

great place to R&R. i've been there alot of time already [inlove]

By the way, the other place also highly recommended lah it's Cha-am [inlove]

Neutral Newbie

Cheaper than Phuket, if you want to compare price lah.

Hua Hin not much of night activity lah. Only this pub at the hotel which not much happening lah. you can go shopping at the night market and go for seafood dinner [nod] .

If you like beaches or sea side for R&R, i would recommend you to go to Cha-am [thumbsup][thumbsup] , Koh Chang [thumbsup][thumbsup] or maybe Pattaya [thumbsup][thumbsup][gorgeous] .

Ha ha ha.......... don't get me wrong lah. I'm not a tour guide just happen that i used to stay in Thailand for quite a while and me darling is a Thai [inlove] .

If u r going for those resort style, why not try Bali. Though now not so good a time as the bird flu thingy not sure if cleared.

Bali can get bigger rooms with own pool and some even have bulter at your service. thumbsup.gif

Hua Hin (Cha Am) has the most fresh and cheap seafood after we got tired of Bkk, Phuket and Pattaya. We spent 4d3n there and they have some temples, nite markets, Bintabhat area where there is lots of eateries and drink joints which is not as sleazy but still there if you are so-inclined. There's a fishing lodge where my kids had an enjoyable time catching their first fish. Lots of Bangkokians come over to Cha Am during weekends (similar to those from Jkt to Bandung) to shop in Big C and chill. Spent a day in Bkk before flight home just to shop in chatuchak and visit Asiatique.

(edited)

Hua Hin (Cha Am) has the most fresh and cheap seafood after we got tired of Bkk, Phuket and Pattaya. We spent 4d3n there and they have some temples, nite markets, Bintabhat area where there is lots of eateries and drink joints which is not as sleazy but still there if you are so-inclined. There's a fishing lodge where my kids had an enjoyable time catching their first fish. Lots of Bangkokians come over to Cha Am during weekends (similar to those from Jkt to Bandung) to shop in Big C and chill. Spent a day in Bkk before flight home just to shop in chatuchak and visit Asiatique.

CTC not easy to plan, cos need to go on a sunday.

suan lum close down already, is asiatique similar? I damn like to do night shopping at SL last time.

so far, when I ask around, only 1/10 people knows Hua Hin.

regarding fresh seafood, its best to eat fresh seafood raw right? sashimi style.

Edited by Sk65

Hi,any Bro or Sis went to Hua Hin before?Actually whats the activities over there that we can do?

There is a vineyard there

http://www.huahinhills.com/2011/index.php

there is a cicada night market outside Hyatt and another local night market in another location...

during the day... its nice to sit and sip cold drinks or eat while enjoying the sea breeze

where r u going to stay at hua hin?

if going to stay at hyatt let me know

I book thru online website, hotel not yet confirmed.

y? hyatt got promo? or got good stuffs around there?

↡ Advertisement