Where to change the cheapest Sparks Plugs?

Terenc3

I had my spark plugs changed during 40K. They are normal ones according to Tan Chong. I'm driving a Sunny. Any idea where to get the most basic ones? I intend to change them every 10K. As cheap as possible type..

↡ Advertisement

Good day,

Home 3 pin plugs is the cheaper. Less than $1 can get [laugh] . Get stock plugs if intend to change every 10k. Why save on plugs when we can afford to buy car knowing the fuel is more expensive in the world.

u can find stock nissan plugs from Nanyang Motor located along Upper Weld Road off Jalan Besar (Blk 633 HDB).

if not Bosch Super (basic copper plug) is pretty cheap as well.. 4pcs around $12-14. buy a spanner and change plug yourself will be the most cost effective.

Besides socket and T bar don' forget to get hold a spark plug gaping tool.With all these tools you could easily stretch yr dollar very much more.

Yes , by pressing machines , but the + - tolerance is on the high side. With computerised control ignition, spark plug gapping is getting more and more impt. Some high end Euro cars including some Asian make models are designed to only take spark plug of certain resistance - too much or too low, chances you will not able to start your car.

↡ Advertisement