Whole car repray

Trusty

Make sure you record your odometer and zero your trip meter when sending for repray. My friend's car registered 600km during the period of respraying.

Wah raoz. 600km must have been running around like a taxi for a few days. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

I recently recommended my aunty to this place to fix a dent based on some good things I've heard previously.

I have not seen the car since it was collected but even to my aunty's untrained eye she says the part resprayed is more "matt" than the rest. [shakehead] Now I feel bad.

Hopefully its a simple fix like that.

Quite disappointing, since they delayed collection of the car 1 day longer, saying they needed more time to do it. So thought they would have done a proper job before releasing it.

Yup! it is really a simple polishing job to fix it.

Anyway when come to car respraying, if the preparation job is not done properly then the end result will not be good. One of the factor is the primmer drying. If not properly dried you will see poor paint finishing.

Beside in sg, most shop don wet sand after the paint cure, as such most time u get orange peel finishes.

Neutral Newbie

hmm... so where can I get a re-spray of paintwork done?

Any good workshop to recommend?

How much to do up the entire car?

More expensive if there is a colour change?

If you have the contacts to get re-spray in Malaysia it would be cheaper.

sekali car kena stolen then siao liao loh~

To respray car ~ usually w/s advice 1 week.If u got the time pop by the shop to look on the progress. Respay whole car can be a good sign if u r lucky,cos few of my frens after spray whole car,change a new car few mths later <_<