Power Tune Electricity Saver

Accentrix

Neutral Newbie

Anyone using or heard of his product. Claims to reduce monthly electricity bill up to 30%. Simply plug into a 3 pin wall socket. Being sold door to door for abour $280.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Is like the VS for cars, good to have but not necessary to have.

Have 1 at home, but do not see any savings at all. If you know how to regulate your usage of electricity, i believe it will do better than any devices available in the market.

Cheers

If u r still using ballast type fluorescent lights, ac motors like in washing machines and fridges........then it may help correct the "power factor" of supply voltage/current. The new type energy saving lightings dun need this product. [nod]

hv u tried solar cell charger panel on yer ride.........juz put it on top dashboard and plug it to the cigarette lighter socket ? Can get it at Sim Lim Tower or Square....made in china somemore.[flowerface]

Edited by Normal_aspirated

Neutral Newbie
Anyone using or heard of his product. Claims to reduce monthly electricity bill up to 30%. Simply plug into a 3 pin wall socket. Being sold door to door for abour $280.

There's another product named Mini Sun Power Saver <www.minisunpower.com> retailing at S$159 with 90 days money back guarantee. I am contemplating whether to get one or not. Marketed in SG & MY.

Edited by Geogeo

Wah if 30% the singapore PUB already use it to reduce the whole singapore electricity spending by 30% ... then the smaller power plant also use another 30% and the u Use 30%

so it's 30% of 30% of 30% .. [dizzy] use less air cond lah

thinking doing up a 40W solar power in my HDB flat [:p]

how about solar-cell panels and storage/backup batteries c/w inverter. [rolleyes]

this one si bei expensive leh..ROI is bad..in sense cost of installation compare to save on electricity...v hard to break even..unless really environment lover

Any bros or sisters here using electricity saver at home? Legal to install in the first place?

Weather damn hot, electricity bill oso went up [knife]

I dun think it will help save a lot on your bill. I did Google into how they work and it basically works like those voltage stabilizers you see ppl install in cars. They use capacitors to store the electricity and release it to "smoothen" the flow, reduce fluctuations and surges. Sounds like voltage stabilizers to you? It sure does to me.

↡ Advertisement