Servicing at MotoGuard Tampines

Limws1

my mechanic drives a merc also &^%$@$

Hahaha. But old COE Merc is OK lah.

If new Merc, then maybe he charge too much. [:/]

↡ Advertisement

After my last service at this WS, now my engine vibrates when idling. Knn, I wonder they change my spark plug to new one or not, if not, the wire must be hay wired!!! How to trust this WS. People bring in to service and repair want to have a smooth ride, this WS want customers to return to them and cheat more......FFFF!

Check if ty overfill yr oil. Too much oil also cause load on engine.

Or if yr air filter too dirty, also bad.

Just do a few checks 1st. If he used a different type or weight of oil, maybe that too.

If new car, yr ECU sud adjust the idle speed unless this mech is new n maybe trying to sabo yr car so u end up spend more $ at his WS?

Just know what to check n if he see u know, next time he dare not try unless he die die want to [knife] you.

Thanks bro, good info . But I think the EO makes the diff. I called them they revise. They use 10W20 for all cars...knn. Should not be air filter because I always clean it . K&N High Performance air filters.

Check if ty overfill yr oil. Too much oil also cause load on engine.

Or if yr air filter too dirty, also bad.

Just do a few checks 1st. If he used a different type or weight of oil, maybe that too.

If new car, yr ECU sud adjust the idle speed unless this mech is new n maybe trying to sabo yr car so u end up spend more $ at his WS?

Just know what to check n if he see u know, next time he dare not try unless he die die want to [knife] you.

wow 30 years...old bird huh! [:p] So you guest this should be Engine mount faulty?

Thanks, have been in the industry for more than 30yrs. :D

Sorry what is your story? Doing troubleshooting physically with the car in front and with all the necessary tools most of the time be very taxing and time demanding let alone trying to do it virtually. Most of the forummers ,generally just shoot from their hips.

I'm in office hardly got a time to go WS. Idling and Reverse gear, vibration. At the mean time guessing the possibilities. Most likely is Engine mounting need replacement , fuel injector dirty, different EO apply.....or ?

Sorry what is your story? Doing troubleshooting physically with the car in front and with all the necessary tools most of the time be very taxing and time demanding let alone trying to do it virtually. Most of the forummers ,generally just shoot from their hips.

(edited)

Update*

Just went to "my" own WS for re-servicing after had a job done by MotorGard Tampines. Hay wire.....what need to inform customers they ignore, what need not inform, they add oil add salt.

My coolent tank leak, they did not tell, engine oil leak because of the gasket rubber , they did not mention........ it's my first and last time there. After my servicing there, my ride was horrible until today re-service........

Advice to all bros, upon servicing your car, look out for those mech that will talk to you more about your vehicle, not those when you ask then they talk type. Frankly, it's quite difficult to find a good and honest WS unless your good friend is working there........ an experience to learn , because their fliers are so attractive!!!!

And lastly, when my mech check my EO today, he suspected they did not fill it full for me. After today, you see my avatar? My car park still also can jump!!! LOL [bounce1]

Edited by Shor

But this motorgXXXX is really a thumps DOWN!!!!!!

But their "seng-lee" looks good, always hvng cars running around in/out of their W/S. [inlove]

They even use a Forklift parkd by rd side with forks raise high high (huat aah) with adv attached. [pirate]

is that why they need to spend money to adv in AAS magazine  ? lol

they quote there " cheaper than JB some say batam "..

• Praise 1

I drove there cos got a screw in my tyre

mech pull out screw ....i think screw never go in...but he just patch the tyre.

Worst,....they charge me S$16 plus...with GST

Never go there again..

• Praise 1

i remember that there is a point of time this motoguard keep sending flyers and put on car windscreen at HDB. At least i seen the flyers a couple of times. flyer looks promising but real life so much bad review

Edited by StreamRSZ
  • Praise 1

just keep them as a last resort ... there aren't many workshops open on sundays and operate such long hours.

↡ Advertisement