Diamond energy water

Eptung

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Recently there is this advertisement about Diamond energy water purifier. I would to ask

if anyone have used this purifier before and your opinion on whether is it as good as advertised? [gossip] Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

not bad...hv being using it for 3-4 yrs.

mine is the 3 filter type.

here are some pic on how "clean" our water system is. [shakehead]

post-15-1191982560_thumb.jpg

post-15-1191982561_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dojt142

The last time I was sick and see doc was some years back too..

I was never on diamond tho...

normal water filter is sufficient. BRITA is good, and a brita jug only ard $70+, less than a n over-price filter of diamond.

btw, 1 or 2 yrs back diamond was sued in HK for false claim of its health effect and wrongfully using names of famous researcher & scientist to strengthen their selling point.

Edited by Getzoooom

Have being using Diamond Energy Water for 1.5yrs now, very good for chidren that have skin problem. My daughter has it, she uses the Diamond water to bath for 3 months (evening) and her skin problem improve. Now, all the scar that she scratched previously have lighten and some even disappear totally. All family members have not have any serious illness ever since....

Only trouble is, we have to on and off (once a mth) take the filter number 1 to brush away all those stain that is trap on the ceramic filter.

U know, i need to say something here.

I was like all, interested in Diamond Water.. till I met Mavello.

Why and wat triggers this?

My dad is suffering from Cancer and I'm looking at some things that can help soften the chemo toxic in the body. From a close from of mine, who survived the stage 4 breast cancer, suggested strongly the Mavello.

A few things I need to put here for your consideration and why I chose Mavello instead:

- Diamond water is basically, filtered water.

- Mavello is water-ioniser + filter + alkaline.

- Alkaline is important as it has proven strong anti-oxident properties. It help to cleanse you internal systems better as well.

Ok, basically the differences ends here.. but there is a catch:

- Diamond water is filtered water, but Singapore's water is already very very clean.

- Filtered water has filteration devices that you need to change ever 6mth to a year depends on usage.

- Filters are not cheap

- if you do not change, bacteria will grow and infest your water, making your water more infested then drinking directly from tap.

So, for that, irregardless mavello or diamond, I seriously recommend to change filters once time is up.

For more information, you can go to www.mavello.com.sg to take a look.

BTW, they do not advertise, its all word of mouth thru a lot of cancer sufferers using it. I learn a lot from it as well and I'm in no way related to the company. I heard that they are around for more then 30yrs and hospitals uses them as well.

I do see a lot of medical benefits drinking the alkaline water for the last 3-4mths. Less prone to sickness, and when sick. I do recover really much more quickly then normal as well. If you want more information on my personal usage, feel free to PM me.

Rgds

Hi all,

Recently there is this advertisement about Diamond energy water purifier. I would to ask

if anyone have used this purifier before and your opinion on whether is it as good as advertised? [gossip] Thanks

For me it's .... "Dirty eat, Dirty big" .... so bo chap ....

Neutral Newbie
Hi all,

if anyone have used this purifier before and your opinion on whether is it as good as advertised? gossip.gif Thanks

bro, been using the 6 filter type for 1 yr. really made full use of it......drinking, cooking, washing of vegetable, watering of plants and water change for fish tank. overall, it is worth my money and most importantly i seldom see problems with my fish anymore.

i'm from water treatment industrial. i tell u don bother with those filter system. it just make your water clean nia. But u still lack the natural minerals your body need. stick to mineral water or PUB [flowerface]

dat pic is how long u take it out?? if 2-3 wks time den u take out of cos will have slime forming ard the filter lah... cos u are not always using the tap so theres stagnant water which will easily form organic substance like slime.

Edited by Tckrto

Fully agreed wif u. I used a simple OSIM filter to filter all d dirt in water system. I drink straight from tap & i hardly fall sick.

Diamond filteration uses reverse osmosis (pls correct me if i m wrong). It will resulted in water as pure as distilled water. Do u think distilled water good 4 ur health?

Moreover, reverse osmosis will resulted in waste water which may b flush down d drainage.

I have this concept (or mis-concept?) that...

If we consume Diamond-ized water over a long period of time, our body might get so used to ultra-clean water that we'll fall sick once we travel overseas and consume normal water.