Toyota Allion

Stepper

Neutral Newbie

hi bro, i also aiming this car leh, got your car oledi?? wht the price now? just went to Rixxxdo and quoted 71.5k leh....... [sweatdrop]

hi bro, i also aiming this car leh, got your car oledi?? wht the price now? just went to Rixxxdo and quoted 71.5k leh.......

That's lower than when I enquired B4 the fall of COE -- $74K.

I got mine yesterday at $73K with $16999 COE.

You could try Chip Gxxn at Turf City, probably can get $1-2k lower. Not sure what they quote now. Shd be cheaper a bit since Cat A just drop.

But beware, better get 1 bid guarantee.

Just to share on what it is:

Eng : 1.5L VVti 1NZ the same type as what Corolla and Axio is using.

CVTi trans couple with VVti not necessary require to rev up during acceleration. For slow speed up eng just increase timing w/out kick down and speed increase with no feel of gear changed/eng rev up.

Power window auto for all 4 doors.

Auto light.

Light at ceiling (hide beh sun visor) turn on when slide open sun visor mirror door (both sides).

Rear seats back can recline backward. Full foldable rear seats (include fold down of bottom seats).

Keyless entry and eng start by button press. Remote boot release (factory build).

Size : width slightly narrower than Civic FD but length the same, W/base also 2700mm.

Seats height higher just like G9.

1.5 pulling 1.2ton body slower on the start but using of gear and right foot can move swiftly enough.

Provide multi display on avg speed travelled, avg FC, short dist FC, distant coverage not sure based on fuel pump in to measure or by indicator.

Climate control display and control much better than Civic FD. (for ref I ever used G9 with clim control and this one). Toyota's climate is better and more intelligent as compare to FD's in term of control, change of air flow direction, and full display of each function (fan speed, blow mode, temp. In FD, only temp is on display when auto is on. If only Toyota can use the type of display with blue backing and white LED display as FD, it will surely win "H" in the race of comparision. OT a bit, the Avante climate control is another outstanding design with all blue lights on though display similar black/white type.

After travelling ard 500km so far FC display feedback 14.2kpl.

Any thing I missed out ?

Just visit SG carnart you will know who is the prominent PI with this model.

Edited by Tanjkp

Neutral Newbie
hi bro, i also aiming this car leh, got your car oledi?? wht the price now? just went to Rixxxdo and quoted 71.5k leh.......

That's lower than when I enquired B4 the fall of COE -- $74K.

I got mine yesterday at $73K with $16999 COE.

You could try Chip Gxxn at Turf City, probably can get $1-2k lower. Not sure what they quote now. Shd be cheaper a bit since Cat A just drop.

But beware, better get 1 bid guarantee.

Looks good in both exterior and internal. But >$70K for a 1.5L is really steep.

What is the OMV of Allion?

Neutral Newbie

this ride using CVT-i transmission; anybody got additional information how it perform compare to tradition automission?is it a new design form TOYOTA?

will it hard to repair/service once the age caughting up? say 6years down the road?

thanks [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

seems like the toyota cow head logo is missing,

like wish, axio, mark x,

nowadays they used different logo for new design car.

↡ Advertisement