Toyota Allion

Stepper

U sure Allion more spacious that Forte....I have not measured but sat in both models, I would said it's abt the same....

Neutral Newbie

With the price of $57K, I can get a 2.0L Forte which offers more features than a Allion and with some extra cash to mod or use as petrol.

Ah Yo, you can

yes allion is a totally different car altogether as compared to forte.

personally i like the allion too.

amazed by its design, refinement and FC

yes allion is a totally different car altogether as compared to forte.

personally i like the allion too.

amazed by its design, refinement and FC

So what is the difference between Allion and Premio? Isn't both cars are the same design?

Neutral Newbie

This is what I got from internet, both are same car :

Abstract;CORONA and CARINA, which have established their status as 3BOX medium standard, have been changed as full model changes. They have been renamed into PREMIO and ALLION, and were released in December 2001.

Toyota launched the Allion and its twins sister Premio in December 2001. Both are bounded in the domestic market thus are less well known overseas. They are basically the same car, just with different packaging. The Premio still goes the conservative route while the Allion (means "all in one", oddly) looks more sporting.

This is what I got from internet, both are same car :

Abstract;CORONA and CARINA, which have established their status as 3BOX medium standard, have been changed as full model changes. They have been renamed into PREMIO and ALLION, and were released in December 2001.

Toyota launched the Allion and its twins sister Premio in December 2001. Both are bounded in the domestic market thus are less well known overseas. They are basically the same car, just with different packaging. The Premio still goes the conservative route while the Allion (means "all in one", oddly) looks more sporting.

That is precisely Toyota, using same platform and engine but just change the packaging which is similar to what Nokia is doing. Besides, both Premio and Allion have been used as Taxi.

So what is the difference between Allion and Premio? Isn't both cars are the same design?

Same engin, same interior, same spec. Just different outlook nia.

Both leg room & FC are good. Just the width a bit narrow imho.

Neutral Newbie

Who owns an Allion?? Care to share some pics of its famous big and luxurious interior?

Dunno how to take a pict of the interior that can show the Wow! factor. You can only really appreciate it if u r driving a small hatchback and then sit in this baby one faithful day. Of course you can't compare to a 5-series beemer or a Merc...

For me, it was "I came, I sat, I sign..."

I think Allion is indeed very nice car, saw one at PI roadshow at IMM recently, I was lik e"WAW", a small/mid sedan so nicely built.

I think my next car will be a JDM MPV liao :o

Neutral Newbie

I think Allion is indeed very nice car, saw one at PI roadshow at IMM recently, I was lik e"WAW", a small/mid sedan so nicely built.

I think my next car will be a JDM MPV liao :o

Dude u brought the Allion le ma?