Toyota Allion

Stepper

Neutral Newbie

Already confirmed an Allion from a PI today after bank loan approved. Juz last week went to check out Axio & Allion, simply love the look and the interior way better than Axio. ALready got the COE today 1 bid and next week can collect car after they have done up all the paper work. Car will come with full accessories, i smart DVD, V-Kool solar firm, premium leather seat, keyless, sport rim, reverse camera, new iu unit, door visor, fog light, free polishing....... :D

↡ Advertisement

Already confirmed an Allion from a PI today after bank loan approved. Juz last week went to check out Axio & Allion, simply love the look and the interior way better than Axio. ALready got the COE today 1 bid and next week can collect car after they have done up all the paper work. Car will come with full accessories, i smart DVD, V-Kool solar firm, premium leather seat, keyless, sport rim, reverse camera, new iu unit, door visor, fog light, free polishing....... :D

Wah........so admire you....congratulation to you on your new ride [:)]

Neutral Newbie

We have drove Allion for 2 years n I must said is an excellent car in terms of maint, petrol consumption and its elegant design. We bought this from a PI at Upper changi road so far no trouble with the car thks God. I travel alot on road meeting client and we paid about $65 to full tank. Is very cost effective. And when we visited the show room was told by the car dealer Allion is like a min camry hence without much consideration we go for it n till now it has not failed in any parts. Those who are still considering I must said is a much better car compare to Axio.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Not much special features in Allion. Still need English explanation?

still need lah.. good to have

Edited by Joseph22

Neutral Newbie

oh.. for those wondering how come allion, even with such big chassis, gets a good fc of 15km/l.

Its because there is eco drive.. We are picking up usually around 1 - 2k rpm.

It keeps up with traffic, but to whack hard, of course the eco mode will shut off, rpm will shoot up.

Thus, i'm quite certain that other allion owners, are usually within eco mode..

In case, many are wondering how come we are on the same engine as vios, bigger then vios but get better fc then vios.

Cause vios is on 4 gear, we're on cvt with eco.

↡ Advertisement