Tampines Stadium Park and Ride

Count_dukulangsat

Just got summoned 6 bucks by URA, so did many cars around me with $3 worth coupons on the dash. Did someone just revoked the Park & Ride status of Tampines Stadium? Parked at the same place for > 6 months, tearing the same date and time, and the P & R signborard is still there at the entrance. Did we miss something?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Tore coupons at 0845am , kena at 1200 noon (timing stated on the summon). Noticed summon when collect car at 0730pm. After the rain the paper got stuck on the windscreen, leaving residue which I had to use my nails to scrape off [:|] . Crap.

Edited by Count_dukulangsat

Yup, tore the same date and time for all three $1 coupons. My colleagues also kena (dunno what happened).

The only parking change I know is at my home HDB, they asked us to change to RFID discs, instead of paper discs.

(edited)

Appealed and summon got cancelled. It was a mistake. Quite strange that the warden sees all cars with $3 coupons and proceeds to issue summones (he should have checked the signboard).

Anyone who kena can call this number: enquiry line at 6329 3434 during office hours

Edited by Count_dukulangsat

Just got summoned 6 bucks by URA, so did many cars around me with $3 worth coupons on the dash. Did someone just revoked the Park & Ride status of Tampines Stadium? Parked at the same place for > 6 months, tearing the same date and time, and the P & R signborard is still there at the entrance. Did we miss something?

blur parking attendant.hur.gif

This is the first time i'm going to use P&R. However, all the season ticket are sold out as I did not know they start selling on the 15th.

Anyway, is it correct to say that for all P&R site, as long as I put $3 worth of coupons, and I can park for the whole day? Even w/o applying for P&R?

seem so ...

Park & Ride Ad-Hoc

For ad-hoc use, you do not need an SPT. P&R users can display a $3.00 coupon daily to park in any P&R car park## during the P&R operating hours.

If you are using (different denominations) parking coupons of 50