Malaysian Altis Jams Brakes -- FOR WHAT ???

Chromas

It's been a long time since I last ranted here in the complaint folder. Most of the time, the stuff I'd be ranting about would be the usual:-

• TAXIS... what else is new, right? tongue.gif
  • Drivers who don't respect yellow boxes whip.gif
  • Fast & Furious PIE / BKE / SLE / KJE / TPE / ECP Twifters shakehead.gif

However, just yesterday, this happened to me and I don't see the point of the action of this driver. Maybe some of MCF'ers can help enlighten me on it.

Travelling along the ECP towards Keppel, I was going to head up the part of the Keppel bridge that will link me eventually to AYE. I was travelling pretty fast on Lane One heading for my appointment in Tuas.

I noted that I passed a MY Altis who was on Lane Two, going about 10km/h (estimated) slower than me, that either it was my imagination or did the driver actually try to side-swipe me as I passed him, taking note that I was well within my lane when I passed him.

Shortly after, I saw the same Altis zoom pass me in a zig zag manner from Lane Two to Lane Three and back to Lane Two, before dangerously coming in front of me by swerving at the last moment without signalling across the back of a truck.

The driver then proceeded to slow down very fast in front of me, somewhat like jamming his brakes. Naturally, I also braked and was able to do so without much effort. He came to a total crawl of around 50 to 60km/h on that bridge on Lane One. And all this time, there were no other cars in front of him at all. Did he see a ghost car or what? hur.gif

He kept accelerating a little and then tapping his brakes in front of me until we reached the exit that would take us towards the AYE. Naturally, once the opening presented itself, I dropped my gear and put the pedal to the metal and overtook him to the left before he knew what hit him.

The thing is, what on earth does this maniac think he's doing or achieving by doing that? Was he unhappy that I overtook him?

↡ Advertisement

By zipping across traffic and braking consistently on an expressway that had no signs for the next 1 to 2km... hmmmmmm... hur.gif

That Altis must be super-charged.

We won't understand these pple...once i "politely" overtook a WRX.....he also gave chase.....siao one.....

should have stop him and ask him come down and talk.

Talk liao still not happy , jio him for a real race at m'sia tracks. damn all these bo liao drivers. Drive safe bro and becareful of all these kuku pple.

bro, just last week nicky was in an accident at AYE

he was the last car in the chain collision

wat happen was that, at certain point, he was behind a

Sunny, which has a taxi in front of it

raining heavily...

then after awhile the sunny filter from Lane 1 to lane 2

and overtook the taxi.

Sunny then swerved back into Lane 1 with the taxi right

behind him...

Sunny jammed brake!!

taxi hit sunny, nicky hit taxi... tho there was 2 cars length

same qnn u were asking why the hEll did the uncle driving