Bukit Ho Swee new flats not "clean" ?

Darth_mel

My colleague told me his room-mate (lady nurse) was looking for a place to rent in those Bukit Ho Swee new flats (opp the lor-mee coffee shop). She saw a lady staring at her but no one else could see. Freaked her out totally.

Could it be true cos those flats seemed not fully occupied although they have been built for years ?

Edited by Darth_mel
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Wah lau how I know ? You go there see for yourself lor.

If chio you can shag her without feeling responsible izzit ?

Edited by Darth_mel

IS this the reason why?

The Bukit Ho Swee Fire (Chinese: 河水山大火) is a fire that broke out in the squatter settlement of Bukit Ho Swee, Singapore, on May 25, 1961 at 3.20 p.m. Four people died, eighty-five were injured, and 16,000 were made homeless and more than 2,200 attap houses were destroyed.[1] Many smaller household fires have of course since burned at Bukit Ho Swee, but the Bukit Ho Swee fire is noted at a definite term because it set a historical precedent, comparable to other fires such as the Great Fire of London, although the Bukit Ho Swee Fire is smaller.

The cause of the fire is thought to be the immense flammability of the squatter settlement, in addition to the lack of hygiene and cramped space. Whether the fire was due to arson or accident remains a mystery today. Nevertheless, the aftermath of the fire promoted a shift of people into the HDB-built public housing.

• Praise 1

My colleague told me his room-mate (lady nurse) was looking for a place to rent in those Bukit Ho Swee new flats (opp the lor-mee coffee shop). She saw a lady staring at her but no one else could see. Freaked her out totally.

Could it be true cos those flats seemed not fully occupied although they have been built for years ?

That estate always got "sightings"...

And more than 70% are old folks.

Bukit Ho Swee also has the highest funerals (due to the old folks).

What do you think?

• Praise 1

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

I think everywhere also got 'Gui' one [nod][nod][nod]

It's jus whether one is 'Lucky' enough to bump onto them [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

most likely the ghost is those people in HDB. keep the flat for better price.. which is a form of price control mechanism.

so far, they have not been very forecoming in this aspect when people query

my contacts last told me they occupying bukit ho swee cos Ho nia.....this was 2 months ago when I was up therelaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

got ask 4D??