New Citroen C5 launched

Silveratenza

Is it not welcome here?

not that I feel it but than, I'm quite disappointed with the way RM is bringing the lesser spec model

↡ Advertisement

I think the 1 that spoil the image of ford is the laser model...My dad owns 3 of the laser models...damm it sucks esp the latest model...so raw... nt in power but in material...when travel at high speed it feels like its just 1 board below ur feet and a metal covering u only.... so i nv look at ford anymore...

well it has been replaced by focus some how.. its quite true that the laser was kinda crappy and feels like a budget car. the new focus has great handling.

i can see the british coming over the mood thingy.. perhaps they realize that they got to get that mood thing out.. look at land rover now.. lemons are getting lesser and lesser... [:)] the french are still too romantic... look at the airbus 380 being delay for 18 months.. [:/]

what to do... their own factory not big enough to build. they have factories scattered all over europe, sure delay like siao. other than ironing our those technical glitches, they got problem transporting the parts for final assembly and system checks.

A380 ar.. maybe if they really can deliver the planes on time... 747 i don't think so.. this stuff alway 'retires' quietly one ley... [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement