New Citroen C5 launched

Silveratenza

to thrust, pls contact bayi for more information. laugh.giflaugh.gif

KNN... my one supported by dentists all over the world becos it work hor, dun think bayi only. think mooosetafar.

I don't thnk u can buy a connecting OASIS SIN/HKG/LHR/HKG/SIN ticket from here. U hav to check wz ur tour agent or OASIS. U may hav to fly SIN/HKG/SIN on a diff carrier n then new route OASIS HKG/LHR/HKG but I am not a tour agent..so U hav to confirm urself.I know the requirement on embargo but wont comment here.

roose duck cannot bring back lah.. last time got 1 charbo kena fined $5K for throwing the duck onto the floor becos she refused to surrender it to custom.

Ta pau n bring onboard to eat lar..since he or YOU gg on OASIS..14hr flight!over Russian airspace btw.

if really craving for chinese food in LHR, then go Wong Kei n whack won ton mee, char siew rice..but must share table hor?... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Yeah...citroen make goods cars...not so good as 80's...especially because of distribution belt...like all new french car now..

Neutral Newbie
haha...bro. u got me wrong..tats what I'm saying..the B747 will NOT, ( and I hope ) disappear overnight..SQ hope that by 2015,they will have all fleet of twins.

What I was comparing was 4 -engined vs twin engine like B777. nowadays twins are displaying same ,if not better performance & reliabilty than the 4 engines .so on a airlines cost perspective, the twins make economical sense.

Yes,,u are right , there are hybrids now, the B747-800 is a hybrid jumbo with newer powerplants and blended wings.

haha..U mean the delayed " B787" Dreamliner?..it will take more than composite materials to reduce fuel costs. so many variants at work.

Cheers

Ya to save more fuel..the engine must do much more sucking, squeezing, banging, and blowing.

Using more composite does save lots of weight for aircraft bro...or at least thats what boeing is claiming...but all I know is that when CF experience a hugh impact, it just becomes fibers lor....makes me wonder what is there left for the AAIB to investigate?

Capt Brian, I had enough of all these sxxt calculation these whole weeks at STC lar. All I wan to know is are u gg to S.I.N?

Oh..btw, how come u dun recommend to use open-pod CAI or K&N for ur "bird'? more SQBB right? [:|]

↡ Advertisement