Ponder: A moment of folly with the girl in my Avatar  

49 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, I'm a man with the occasional urge
    • No, I'm sensible and my spouse has sacrificed a lot for me
    • No, She's not pretty enough

Hey bros,

Not a trick ques whatsoever

in fact i tink its a good forum to ask cos most are matured adults.

Will u ever be tempted by this singaporean girl-next-door should there be an excellent opportunity?

and considering that ur spouse will never ever find out.

I'm afraid I will.... and i know its wrong.

but i cant help it.

I'm weak mentally. sighz

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Hullo...u might be able to get away 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time.

But, u think u so lucky.

Who knows u might get complacent & slip up not forgetting the fact that paper cannot wrap fire for long.

Most important of all, DON'T sxxt AT THE PLACE THAT U STAY cos the wall got eyes & mouth cannot be kept closed for long.

Do you know her personally?

I've seen her friendster pics and have to admit that some of them dun depict her as good looking, while some are simply provocative! [laugh]

Not worth it lah bro. If you wanna play... at least play with more standard lah.

That girl looks like some early twenties young thing who can't get laid for shiit and tries to attract by baring her titty teh teh [:p] Sorry to be so harsh on her. Tell her I beri ugly also [:/]

Do you know her personally?

I've seen her friendster pics and have to admit that some of them dun depict her as good looking, while some are simply provocative! laugh.gif

did i miss some earlier post? who's this girl anyways? u know here friendster neber jio unimpressed.gif

I would be tempted of course unless i'm abnormal [:p]

But end of the day, i would still not cross that border line on the consideration of my family [:p] Don't wanna create chaos and land myself in shxt for jus a short period of happiness with this charbor [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Once you have gotten her physically, i guarantee that majority of us here would sure regret [gossip][gossip][gossip] Regret in the sense of mentally [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

You'll think back of what you have done which betray your spouse whom had endure through hardship & happiness with you [cool]