Brit Royal caught with pants down again..

Apollo

prince_harry.jpgprince harry, duke of salted pig trotter.

British royal family member targeted by blackmailers October 28, 2007

London, England - London police have arrested two men over an attempt to blackmail a member of Britian's royal family with a sex and drugs tape.

The men demanded $100,000 not to publicize a video, which they suggested showed the royal engaged in a sex act and using drugs.

After the approach from the two men in August, the royal tipped off Scotland Yard. Detectives then set up an undercover operation to trap the suspects.

On September 11, two men were arrested in a police sting at a London hotel. They were seized as they played what they claimed was the sex video in a suite at a London Hilton hotel.

The men thought they were showing the film to a member of the royal's staff. In fact, the man they met was an undercover detective from Scotland Yard

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I didn't notice.

I am still looking at the creases just above the silicon. [laugh] So young have creases there. Moral of the story: Don't suntan so much until the skin dried up like dead leaves. [laugh]

well for estimating age for angmoh they look damn chaolao so the formula is like this

actual age = (predicted age - 10)

looks like late twenties. probably around 20.

but then u look at the skin.... JIAO JIAO one.... dun think so early 20s... on the look itself is like 40s, so minus 10 like u said, at least 30++ liao lor.... [:p]

SAF rule #2

cover the face and bomb the base lipsrsealed.gif

but remember to use Apollo condom. now comes in pineapple n cikku favor.

Turbocharged

Effect of too much sun tanning I guess. See the freckles on her chest, near the cross? Skin exposed too much to sun, resulting in freckles and very dry skin.

And too much powder on the face. Sibei pai kwa.

I think Asian [gorgeous] look so much better than Caucasians. Generally, caucasians only look good in their 20s. It's downhill for them mostly once they hit 30s.

we working on it... worried the pungent smell will not go well down under.

i mean in Aussieland.

↡ Advertisement