Philips blue vision vs philips diamond vision

So_nice

from wat i gathered the philips blue vision is LTA compliant while not the diamond vision..however which offers better visibility (in heavy rain)? haha just went inspection liao so time to fit new blubs~ [:p]

*the inspection centre guy told me "brudder ur exhaust not original leh" however it looks stock to me? [confused][confused]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hearsay the whiter the light, the less penetration...

white light really cannot see anything sometimes.

Blue vision is yellowish.

from wat i gathered the philips blue vision is LTA compliant while not the diamond vision..however which offers better visibility (in heavy rain)? haha just went inspection liao so time to fit new blubs~ tongue.gif

*the inspection centre guy told me "brudder ur exhaust not original leh" however it looks stock to me? confused.gifconfused.gif

blue vision = crap. light loss factor beri fast. under 1/2 year fade.

diamond is ok. but for the price and need for brightness. i recommend u goto rowell road stockist.. german bulb, 1 pc $5. brightness = crystal vision.

please be careful with HID. fine $1000 and/or 3 months jail. damn bo hua. even more than exhaust mods, coz it's a safety issue.

i don't see why we need substantially brighter lights in SG where street lamps are every 100m. sure, if you are going up north, you may need extra lighting. if so, consider "DRIVING LIGHTS".

they look like fog lights, but fog lights disperse the light in a very wide angle because you do not want intense reflection from the fog. you also want more yellow lights (3000K) to penetrate the fog.

Driving lights project the beam with a narrower angle and also much further. it is meant for long distance driving with roads with little street lamps.